Running Man' Jeon So-min "Europe men wink at me so much" Lovely...popular

Seoul = = Running Man Jeon So-min revealed that he was popular in Europe.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 23rd, members who continued their current talk were drawn.Ji Suk-jin said he had been to Las Vegas on the day, so Jeon So-min replied, Ive never been there.Ji Suk-jin said, Ji Hyo and Somin will be very popular with men when they go to Las Vegas. I like Asian women very much.Then, Jeon So-min said, Winks are huge. When I went to Europe, I was winking in the mens market.Ji Suk-jin said, Will you look young? And Jeon So-min showed a reaction to the Western men when he met them, saying, Oh no thank you biju.Ji Suk-jin also said, He would have shown a good response again, and Jeon So-min continued to love, saying, I close my eyes almost.

Seoul = = Running Man' Jeon So-min revealed that he was popular in Europe.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 23rd, members who continued their current talk were drawn.

Ji Suk-jin said he had been to Las Vegas on the day, so Jeon So-min replied, "I've never been there."

Ji Suk-jin said, "Ji Hyo and Somin will be very popular with men when they go to Las Vegas. I like Asian women very much."

Then, Jeon So-min said, "Winks are huge." "When I went to Europe, I was winking in the men's market."

Ji Suk-jin said, "Will you look young?" And Jeon So-min showed a reaction to the Western men when he met them, saying, "Oh no thank you biju."

Ji Suk-jin also said, "He would have shown a good response again," and Jeon So-min continued to love, saying, "I close my eyes almost."