The Good Detective' Lee Elijah "meaningful work, fun and happy throughout the Acting"

Lee Elijah gave a heartfelt The Good Detective end impression.Lee Elijah expressed his gratitude through his agency, saying, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the drama The Good Detective and the viewers who loved the character Jin Seo Kyung.He also expressed his unusual affection for the work, saying, Thanks to the pleasant and comfortable filming, I enjoyed it throughout the Acting and seemed to be happy.Finally, Lee Elijah said, I was always grateful for the director, the artist, the good staff, and the great seniors who led the scene with a laughing and lively atmosphere.I will soon look forward to seeing you in a good way, so I hope you are all healthy all the time.
Lee Elijah gave a heartfelt The Good Detective end impression.Lee Elijah expressed his gratitude through his agency, saying, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the drama The Good Detective and the viewers who loved the character Jin Seo Kyung.He also expressed his unusual affection for the work, saying, Thanks to the pleasant and comfortable filming, I enjoyed it throughout the Acting and seemed to be happy.Finally, Lee Elijah said, I was always grateful for the director, the artist, the good staff, and the great seniors who led the scene with a laughing and lively atmosphere.I will soon look forward to seeing you in a good way, so I hope you are all healthy all the time.

Lee Elijah gave a heartfelt The Good Detective' end impression.

Lee Elijah expressed his gratitude through his agency, saying, "I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the drama The Good Detective' and the viewers who loved the character 'Jin Seo Kyung'." He also expressed his unusual affection for the work, saying, "Thanks to the pleasant and comfortable filming, I enjoyed it throughout the Acting and seemed to be happy."

Finally, Lee Elijah said, "I was always grateful for the director, the artist, the good staff, and the great seniors who led the scene with a laughing and lively atmosphere. I will soon look forward to seeing you in a good way, so I hope you are all healthy all the time. "