RED Velvet Joy, Step on Handrail and Achievement pose...Park Moonchi "Be careful daughter"

Red Velvet Joy reveals photo of giddy poseJoy posted a picture on her Instagram page on Thursday.In the open photo, Joy is standing on the stairs, wearing an off-shoulder dress and looking at Camera.She looks beautiful but giddy as she shows off her legs with one foot on Handrail.But Joy is also self-made as he is concentrating on Camera with a chic look.Fans who watched Joys photos admired Its so beautiful, The Being itself is a picture, I took Leeds today, I am happy because of swimming and I am careful about my ankle, I look pretty and dangerous, I always watch out.Composer and singer Park Moonchi also worried that dangerous. Be careful, daughter, and Joy reassured him that safety. okay and showed off their strong friendship.Meanwhile, Park Moonchi is a rising powerhouse in the Newtro (new retro) craze and has been loved by the release of Coolhan 42 and MBTI on the 3rd.Both songs were introduced as candidates for the buddhist song in MBC What do you do when you play?Photo Joy SNS

RED Velvet Joy reveals photo of giddy pose

Joy posted a picture on her Instagram page on Thursday.

In the open photo, Joy is standing on the stairs, wearing an off-shoulder dress and looking at Camera. She looks beautiful but giddy as she shows off her legs with one foot on Handrail. But Joy is also self-made as he is concentrating on Camera with a chic look.

Fans who watched Joy's photos admiRED "It's so beautiful", "The Being itself is a picture", "I took Leeds today", "I am happy because of swimming" and "I am careful about my ankle", "I look pretty and dangerous", "I always watch out".

Composer and singer Park Moonchi also worried that "dangerous. Be careful, daughter," and Joy reassuRED him that "safety. okay" and showed off their strong friendship.

Meanwhile, Park Moonchi is a rising powerhouse in the "Newtro" (new retro) craze and has been loved by the release of "Coolhan 42" and "MBTI" on the 3rd. Both songs were introduced as candidates for the buddhist song in MBC 'What do you do when you play?'

Photo Joy SNS