Huang Paul vows to Kan Mi-youn "I'll show you my young Husband passion"

Huang Paul has shared his fond heart for wife Kan Mi-younOn the 6th, Huang Paul released a picture of himself with Kan Mi-youn, who is sitting in a wedding dress and tuxedo side by side on his Instagram.The warm chemistry of the two people in the photo caught the eye.Huang Paul said: My wife is powerless these days, and she has been hurt a lot since she was a teenager.I have been very upset when I saw my back hurting while performing recently, and I was sorry that I did not care about my work. I have to show my enthusiasm for Husband in the future, but I am a beginner, so I am a lot poor, but I have to practice small things first.In addition, # newlyweds # Yeobong # Novice Bodhisattva # Young Ha Husband # Passion # Power # Energy Full # Love Full # Wife Love # Country Love added Hashtag, revealing his affection for Kan Mi-youn.Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn and Huang Paul were married last year.Photo = Huang Paul Instagram

Huang Paul has shared his fond heart for wife Kan Mi-youn

On the 6th, Huang Paul released a picture of himself with Kan Mi-youn, who is sitting in a wedding dress and tuxedo side by side on his Instagram.

The warm chemistry of the two people in the photo caught the eye.

Huang Paul said: "My wife is powerless these days, and she has been hurt a lot since she was a teenager. I have been very upset when I saw my back hurting while performing recently, and I was sorry that I did not care about my work. "

"I have to show my enthusiasm for Husband in the future, but I am a beginner, so I am a lot poor, but I have to practice small things first."

In addition, '# newlyweds # Yeobong # Novice Bodhisattva # Young Ha Husband # Passion # Power # Energy Full # Love Full # Wife Love # Country Love' added Hashtag, revealing his affection for Kan Mi-youn.

Meanwhile, Kan Mi-youn and Huang Paul were married last year.

Photo = Huang Paul Instagram