"Running Man" Kim Jong-kook, Haha, "Third Failure to Take Broadcasting Props"...Yoo Jae-Suk "3 Years Not The Cost"

Kim Jong-kook pointed to Haha who carried the broadcast props.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, it opened in a place decorated like a departure hall.On the day of the show, the members said one word to Hahas unique attire. Ji Seok-jin laughed, saying, Our wife seems to have something similar.Lee Kwang-soo also pointed out, Is not sleeping too much?Haha pointed out, Why are you doing this? And made Lee Kwang-soo embarrassed.And the production team released a picture of Haha appearing on the other broadcast with a Running Man mission bag.The members who saw it said, Why did you take that bag? There is a story about that bag. Haha explained, I had two caramels when I had it.Lee Kwang-soo said, The staffs say that they are caramel poriers, and Kim Jong-kook said, If you take the broadcast props, there is a saying that 3 The Cost is ruined.Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, Three, three years, three years. Zheng Zheng.Haha said, Is the three-face-to-face dream and dream going to ruin me with my grandson? Kim Jong-kook said, Im sorry.On the same day, Lee Kwang-soos gender change photo was released.The members were surprised by the appearance that seemed to be good at spikes, and Lee Kwang-soo said, I actually thought I was my mother.

Kim Jong-kook pointed to Haha who carried the broadcast props.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, it opened in a place decorated like a departure hall.

On the day of the show, the members said one word to Haha's unique attire. Ji Seok-jin laughed, saying, "Our wife seems to have something similar." Lee Kwang-soo also pointed out, "Is not sleeping too much?"

Haha pointed out, "Why are you doing this?" And made Lee Kwang-soo embarrassed. And the production team released a picture of Haha appearing on the other broadcast with a Running Man mission bag.

The members who saw it said, "Why did you take that bag? There is a story about that bag." Haha explained, "I had two caramels when I had it."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "The staffs say that they are caramel poriers," and Kim Jong-kook said, "If you take the broadcast props, there is a saying that 3 The Cost is ruined." Then Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Three, three years, three years." Zheng Zheng.

Haha said, "Is the three-face-to-face dream and dream going to ruin me with my grandson?" Kim Jong-kook said, "I'm sorry."

On the same day, Lee Kwang-soo's gender change photo was released. The members were surprised by the appearance that seemed to be good at spikes, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "I actually thought I was my mother."