Sola, Song Ji-hyo Gift Certification "To the company directly to see if you are caught in the heart."

Sola of the group Mamamu said she received a Gift from Actor Song Ji-hyo.Sola told her YouTube channel Sola Shido on the 3rd, My sister gave me Gift.I was given a gift by Song Ji-hyo, posting that I was sick and I was in the company.I was sorry, thankful, so grateful and a good memory. Running Man I worked hard and met with wonderful sisters in a team and it was fun and good.!, he added, boasting of his warm loyalty.In the open photo, Sola is staring at the camera with a sound bar box in her arms and smiling brightly. Solas lovely smile and Sonhart pose capture the attention of viewers.Sola appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man on the 2nd and played a team with Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn.On this day, Running Man was My sister can not get rid of, Lee Young-ji former Somi and Jesse were guests.Sola showed off her ace, but Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn, who were identified as brothers, continued to laugh at the audience because they could not get suspicious of Sola.Instead of giving up individual scores and first-class merchandise, Sola led the team to win the title.The shortest Sola team, the only female team in the race that was full of betrayal and distrust, eventually won the final with the first prize in the academic score.Sola also showed off the womens loyalty by shouting Girl Power on the air.The solo exhibition was a high-end sound bar, and Jeon So-min and Lee Young-ji won first and second respectively.Song Ji-hyo, who was checking what the product was on the air, gave up his 70 individual score and sent a gift to Sola, who led the team to victory.Netizens responded to the warm friendship by saying, I am really warm, I was sorry that my sister did not receive it, but I gave it to Gift, I am making friendship, and I have been laughing because I have been laughing.Meanwhile, Sola is actively communicating with fans through YouTube channel Sola Shido; Song Ji-hyo is appearing in the JTBC drama We Did Love You.Photo: YouTube Sola Try, SBS broadcast screen
Sola of the group Mamamu said she received a Gift from Actor Song Ji-hyo.Sola told her YouTube channel Sola Shido on the 3rd, My sister gave me Gift.I was given a gift by Song Ji-hyo, posting that I was sick and I was in the company.I was sorry, thankful, so grateful and a good memory. Running Man I worked hard and met with wonderful sisters in a team and it was fun and good.!, he added, boasting of his warm loyalty.In the open photo, Sola is staring at the camera with a sound bar box in her arms and smiling brightly. Solas lovely smile and Sonhart pose capture the attention of viewers.Sola appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man on the 2nd and played a team with Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn.On this day, Running Man was My sister can not get rid of, Lee Young-ji former Somi and Jesse were guests.Sola showed off her ace, but Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn, who were identified as brothers, continued to laugh at the audience because they could not get suspicious of Sola.Instead of giving up individual scores and first-class merchandise, Sola led the team to win the title.The shortest Sola team, the only female team in the race that was full of betrayal and distrust, eventually won the final with the first prize in the academic score.Sola also showed off the womens loyalty by shouting Girl Power on the air.The solo exhibition was a high-end sound bar, and Jeon So-min and Lee Young-ji won first and second respectively.Song Ji-hyo, who was checking what the product was on the air, gave up his 70 individual score and sent a gift to Sola, who led the team to victory.Netizens responded to the warm friendship by saying, I am really warm, I was sorry that my sister did not receive it, but I gave it to Gift, I am making friendship, and I have been laughing because I have been laughing.Meanwhile, Sola is actively communicating with fans through YouTube channel Sola Shido; Song Ji-hyo is appearing in the JTBC drama We Did Love You.Photo: YouTube Sola Try, SBS broadcast screen

Sola of the group Mamamu said she received a Gift from Actor Song Ji-hyo.

Sola told her YouTube channel 'Sola Shido' on the 3rd, "My sister gave me Gift. I was given a Gift by Song Ji-hyo, posting that I was sick and I was in the company.

"I was sorry, thankful, so grateful and a good memory. Running Man I worked hard and met with wonderful sisters in a team and it was fun and good. !," he added, boasting of his warm loyalty.

In the open photo, Sola is staring at the camera with a sound bar box in her arms and smiling brightly. Sola's lovely smile and Sonhart pose capture the attention of viewers.

Sola appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man' on the 2nd and played a team with Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn. On this day, Running Man' was 'My sister can not get rid of', Lee Young-ji former Somi and Jesse were guests.

Sola showed off her ace, but Song Ji-hyo and Jeon So-minn, who were identified as brothers, continued to laugh at the audience because they could not get suspicious of Sola. Instead of giving up individual scores and first-class merchandise, Sola led the team to win the title.

The 'shortest' Sola team, the only female team in the race that was full of betrayal and distrust, eventually won the final with the first prize in the academic score. Sola also showed off the women's loyalty by shouting "Girl Power" on the air.

The solo exhibition was a high-end sound bar, and Jeon So-min and Lee Young-ji won first and second respectively. Song Ji-hyo, who was checking what the product was on the air, gave up his 70 individual score and sent a Gift to Sola, who led the team to victory.

Netizens responded to the warm friendship by saying, "I am really warm," "I was sorry that my sister did not receive it, but I gave it to Gift," "I am making friendship," and "I have been laughing because I have been laughing."

Meanwhile, Sola is actively communicating with fans through YouTube channel 'Sola Shido'; Song Ji-hyo is appearing in the JTBC drama 'We Did Love You'.

Photo: YouTube 'Sola Try', SBS broadcast screen