Running Man' Lee Young, Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Jong-kook Loose, youngest Trick the Movie: Psychotic Battle Royale

Lee Young Looses to Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kookLee Young, who was a guest, will perform the strongest performance on SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on August 2.In a recent recording, Jesse X Mama Musola X former Sommy X Lee Young was on the run and proceeded with a disassembled brother race as a sister of four-color charm.Guests conducted a team selection mission to trick members who did not know who their real sister was, and Lee Young began to deceive the members with uncompromising gestures.In particular, Lee Young and Yoo Jae-Suks Tikitaka Chemi stood out.Lee Young said, Are you sure about my brother? When asked by Yoo Jae-Suk, Of course, I can see my face.As soon as I met Haha, I played a situation drama, and the member who made the same brother team raised both hands to Lee Young, who does not know where to go, saying, What is your family?

Lee Young Looses to Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook

Lee Young, who was a guest, will perform the strongest performance on SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on August 2.

In a recent recording, Jesse X Mama Musola X former Sommy X Lee Young was on the run and proceeded with a disassembled brother Race as a sister of four-color charm.

Guests conducted a team selection mission to trick members who did not know who their real sister was, and Lee Young began to deceive the members with uncompromising gestures.

In particular, Lee Young and Yoo Jae-Suk's "Tikitaka Chemi" stood out. Lee Young said, "Are you sure about my brother?" When asked by Yoo Jae-Suk, "Of course, I can see my face." As soon as I met Haha, I played a situation drama, and the member who made the same brother team raised both hands to Lee Young, who does not know where to go, saying, "What is your family?"