Twogether' Ryu Ho "Lee Seung-gi, a person with a lot of ..Learn a lot"

Ryu Ho described Lee Seung-gi as a person with a virtue.A video interview with Chinese star Ryu I-ho, who appeared on Netflix Twogether on the morning of the 6th, was conducted; it was replaced online to prevent the spread of Corona 19.Twogether, which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, is a healing trip Variety where actors and singers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho travel around Asia to find fans.SBS Running Man Netflix You are the perpetrator! Cho Hyo-jin PD and Ko Min-seok PD, who directed the series, caught megaphone.Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho were born in 1986, and they live in different places. Language and culture are different.Lee Seung-gi, who has many years of entertainment know-how, and Ryu Ho, a entertainment beginner, showed synergy.The beautiful natural scenery was put on the camera and delivered a refreshing energy just by looking at it. The reaction of overseas fans was not processed, so the reality of Real Variety was saved.When asked about Lee Seung-gis charm, Ryu said, He is a man with a lot of virtues. There are many advantages.Im smart enough to calm my surroundings when I need them. Ive never forgotten what Ive heard. I remember, sing, and act.I was worried that I was too slow to respond. About three beats slow. So, No problem? Are you okay now? No help?I want to be a relationship that complements each other by studying Korean more. I learned a lot from my side.The same age friend was similar and different. The process of getting to know each others tastes was well included in Twogether. Ryu Ho said, They talked a lot.The Cost of Travel was formed, but I liked Mother Nature and Lee Seung-gi liked the city a little more.I had fun finding something different while I was sympathetic. Photo: Netflix

Ryu Ho described Lee Seung-gi as a 'person with a virtue'.

A video Interview with Chinese star Ryu I-ho, who appeared on Netflix Twogether' on the morning of the 6th, was conducted; it was replaced online to prevent the spread of Corona 19.

"Twogether," which was released on June 28th in eight episodes, is a healing trip Variety where actors and singers Lee Seung-gi and Ryu Ho travel around Asia to find fans. SBS 'Running Man' Netflix 'You are the perpetrator!' Cho Hyo-jin pd and Ko Min-seok pd, who directed the series, caught megaphone.

Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho were born in 1986, and they live in different places. Language and culture are different. Lee Seung-gi, who has many years of entertainment know-how, and Ryu Ho, a 'entertainment beginner', showed synergy. The beautiful natural scenery was put on the camera and delivered a refreshing energy just by looking at it. The reaction of overseas fans was not processed, so the reality of Real Variety was saved.

When asked about Lee Seung-gi's charm, Ryu said, "He is a man with a lot of virtues. There are many advantages." I’m smart enough to calm my surroundings when I need them. I’ve never forgotten what I’ve heard. I remember, sing, and act. I was worried that I was too slow to respond. About three beats slow. So, "No problem?" "Are you okay now?" "No help? "I want to be a relationship that complements each other by studying Korean more. I learned a lot from my side."

The same age friend was similar and different. The process of getting to know each other's tastes was well included in "Twogether." Ryu Ho said, "They talked a lot. The Cost of Travel was formed, but I liked Mother Nature and Lee Seung-gi liked the city a little more. I had fun finding something different while I was sympathetic. "

Photo: Netflix