Lee Sung-kyung, 'Wheels edit' in his main room, says: "I want to hide...shame."

Lee Sung-kyung told his Instagram story on the 9th, I am broadcasting Wheels edit on TVN ... I came out for a while and I want to hide.I am ashamed, he said. I forgot to have a camera and I was so happy to play. I can not remember what I was like.Lee Sung-kyung appeared as the third guest on the TVN entertainment program Wheels etit broadcasted at 9 pm on the day.On this day, Lee Sung-kyung visited the bamboo forest in Damyang, Jeollanam-do and attracted the attention of viewers by emitting unique fresh energy as well as cast members and chemistry.

Lee Sung-kyung told his Instagram story on the 9th, "I am broadcasting Wheels edit on TVN ... I came out for a while and I want to hide. "I am ashamed," he said. "I forgot to have a camera and I was so happy to play. I can not remember what I was like.

Lee Sung-kyung appeared as the third guest on the TVN entertainment program 'Wheels etit' broadcasted at 9 pm on the day. On this day, Lee Sung-kyung visited the bamboo forest in Damyang, Jeollanam-do and attracted the attention of viewers by emitting unique fresh energy as well as cast members and chemistry.