Kim Soo-hyun, 'Psycho but it's okay' during the filming of the beautiful Beautiful looks "flower gang Tae"

Kim Soo-hyun posted a short article and a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd.The photo showed Kim Soo-hyun staring somewhere with flowers in his ears. Kim Soo-hyun showed off his small face and warm Beautiful looks and attracted attention.In addition, the Drama character Mungang Tae was completely immersed in the expectation of viewers.The netizens who responded to this responded that I finally see psycho but it is okay tomorrow, Oh, I am so handsome that I can not help it, Who is a flower and I will do this.On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun is playing the role of Mungang Tae, a mental ward protector who refuses love with the weight of a heavy life in TVN Drama Psycho but its okay.

Kim Soo-hyun posted a short article and a picture on his instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd.

The photo showed Kim Soo-hyun staring somewhere with flowers in his ears. Kim Soo-hyun showed off his small face and warm Beautiful looks and attracted attention. In addition, the Drama character Mungang Tae was completely immersed in the expectation of viewers.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I finally see psycho but it is okay" tomorrow, "Oh, I am so handsome that I can not help it", "Who is a flower" and "I will do this."

On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun is playing the role of Mungang Tae, a mental ward protector who refuses love with the weight of a heavy life in TVN Drama 'Psycho but it's okay'.