Im Soo-hyang, 'Call me Oyeji for a while.'

Actor Im Soo-hyang has reported his recent situation.On the 23rd, Im Soo-hyang posted a picture on his instagram  with the words It is Oyeji.The photo shows Im Soo-hyang, who is touching his head as if he is feeling sick. At the bottom, the logo of the Drama When I Was Most Beautiful is on.The netizens responded to Im Soo-hyang, who reported the news with a new Drama, saying, I will see you soon, 27 days before I met Yeji.On the other hand, MBCs new Drama When I Was Most Beautiful, starring Im Soo-hyang, will be broadcasted on August 19th.Photo: Lim Su-hyang Instagram

Actor Im Soo-hyang has reported his recent situation.

On the 23rd, Im Soo-hyang posted a picture on his Instagram with the words "It is Oyeji".

The photo shows Im Soo-hyang, who is touching his head as if he is feeling sick. At the bottom, the logo of the Drama "When I Was Most Beautiful" is on.

The netizens responded to Im Soo-hyang, who reported the news with a new Drama, saying, "I will see you soon," 27 days before I met Yeji.

On the other hand, MBC's new Drama 'When I Was Most Beautiful', starring Im Soo-hyang, will be broadcasted on August 19th.

Photo: Lim Su-hyang Instagram