'Enlisted D-2' Woo Do-hwan, barricaded and tearful "wait a little"

Woo Do-hwan posted several photos on his Instagram on the 4th, along with an article entitled Thank you for that, please wait a little.The photo released shows Woo Do-hwan holding an electric haircut; he appears to have visited the beauty salon to cut his former Enlisted hair short.The netizens who watched this responded such as I do not have the Ministry of Defense, I go well with my body, I think I would have been handsome even if I pushed my head.Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan, who has performed in the recent SBS drama The King: The Lord of Eternity, will be active on the 6th.
Woo Do-hwan posted several photos on his Instagram on the 4th, along with an article entitled Thank you for that, please wait a little.The photo released shows Woo Do-hwan holding an electric haircut; he appears to have visited the beauty salon to cut his former Enlisted hair short.The netizens who watched this responded such as I do not have the Ministry of Defense, I go well with my body, I think I would have been handsome even if I pushed my head.Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan, who has performed in the recent SBS drama The King: The Lord of Eternity, will be active on the 6th.

Woo Do-hwan posted several photos on his Instagram on the 4th, along with an article entitled "Thank you for that, please wait a little."

The photo released shows Woo Do-hwan holding an electric haircut; he appears to have visited the beauty salon to cut his former Enlisted hair short.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I do not have the Ministry of Defense", "I go well with my body", "I think I would have been handsome even if I pushed my head".

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan, who has performed in the recent SBS Drama 'The King: The Lord of Eternity', will be active on the 6th.