"Arirang Radio" The Decoy Bride (D.COY) Min Jung ""I want to go out and feel Kim Jong-kook"

The band The Decoy Bride (D.COY) captivated global fans through Arirang Radio.On Arirang Radio, which aired on the 29th, The Decoy Bride, who recently made a comeback with the single, Go Lee Jin-hyuk (GO AWAY), appeared.On this day, The Decoy Bride introduced the new song GO AWAY as a lyrical rock ballad-style song and said, I heard the guide and Feelings came to write the lyrics directly.There is a Korean version and an English version, he said.The Decoy Bride then showed off her sweet voice by singing Michael Jacksons Man in the Mirror live, including her new song GO AWAY.Listeners cheered on The Decoy Bride, responding I want to hear more and I really like my voice.The Decoy Bride, who usually practices a lot of cover songs, says, If you have a song that is plugged into a new K-pop song, practice it.I also upload videos frequently. DAY6 How I Do It , Nell Stay , and YB White Whale as my favorite band music.Actor said, If I have a chance, I want to work with my DAY6 seniors.Ive been to the concerts of YB seniors before, and I thought we could someday produce such a great stage on such a big stage, Min Jung said, expressing his respect.The Decoy Bride also continued to communicate with global fans messages with sincere answers.Genshin Impact and Min Jung chose Running Man as an entertainment program they want to appear in the future, and said, I want to feel the Feelings of the talented person while being chased by Kim Jong-kook once.I wonder how strong I am. Finally, Min Jung said, I will continue to work hard on my plans for the future. I am working on the song to prepare for the next album.I can not disclose it because I have not decided yet, but I think I can show you another look of us. Meanwhile, The Decoy Bride is a talented idol band that debuted in February with COLOR MAGIC.Recently, he has been active since releasing his second single, Go Lee Jin-hyuk (GO AWAY).fn star theory

The band The Decoy Bride (D.COY) captivated global fans through Arirang Radio.

On Arirang Radio, which aired on the 29th, The Decoy Bride, who recently made a comeback with the single, Go Lee Jin-hyuk (GO AWAY), appeared.

On this day, The Decoy Bride introduced the new song 'GO AWAY' as "a lyrical rock ballad-style song" and said, "I heard the guide and Feelings came to write the lyrics directly. There is a Korean version and an English version, "he said.

The Decoy Bride then showed off her sweet voice by singing Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror live, including her new song GO AWAY. Listeners cheered on The Decoy Bride, responding "I want to hear more" and "I really like my voice."

The Decoy Bride, who usually practices a lot of cover songs, says, "If you have a song that is plugged into a new K-pop song, practice it. I also upload videos frequently. "DAY6" How I Do It ", Nell" Stay ", and YB" White Whale "as my favorite band music.

Actor said, "If I have a chance, I want to work with my DAY6 seniors. “I’ve been to the Concerts of YB seniors before, and I thought we could someday produce such a great stage on such a big stage,” Min Jung said, expressing his respect.

The Decoy Bride also continued to communicate with global fans' messages with sincere answers. Genshin Impact and Min Jung chose Running Man' as an entertainment program they want to appear in the future, and said, "I want to feel the Feelings of the talented person while being chased by Kim Jong-kook once. I wonder how strong I am. "

Finally, Min Jung said, "I will continue to work hard on my plans for the future. I am working on the song to prepare for the next album. I can not disclose it because I have not decided yet, but I think I can show you another look of us. "

Meanwhile, The Decoy Bride is a talented idol band that debuted in February with 'COLOR MAGIC'. Recently, he has been active since releasing his second single, Go Lee Jin-hyuk (GO AWAY).

fn star theory