'Elegant Friends' Lee In-hye, Professor + Actor .. Intellectual appearance click

Actor Lee In-hye has shared the latest state of sophisticated appearance.On the 19th, Lee In-hye told his Instagram # Notice Game ~? #or # Look at ~? # What # and #?# I also posted a picture with the words I do not know # thought # # at all # Anna ..Lee In-hye in the public photo was wearing a purple-colored top and looking at one side.The netizens responded to Lee In-hyes appearance, saying, I am cute no matter what I do and I am pretty too.Meanwhile, Lee In-hye has been a hot topic for winning the award as a professor while working with Actor and a university professor. He is currently appearing in JTBCs gilt drama Elegant Friends.Photo: Lee In-hye Instagram

Actor Lee In-hye has shared the latest state of sophisticated appearance.

On the 19th, Lee In-hye told his Instagram "# Notice Game ~? #or # Look at ~? # What # and #? # I also posted a picture with the words "I do not know # thought # # at all # Anna .".

Lee In-hye in the public photo was wearing a purple-colored top and looking at one side.

The netizens responded to Lee In-hye's appearance, saying, "I am cute no matter what I do" and "I am pretty too."

Meanwhile, Lee In-hye has been a hot topic for winning the award as a professor while working with Actor and a university professor. He is currently appearing in JTBC's gilt drama 'Elegant Friends'.

Photo: Lee In-hye Instagram