The report is "'Section' Interview? Thanks to Park Seo-joon's fun."

Actor The report is a collection of top stars such as Park Seo-joon and Jung Woo-sung and witty interviews.The report is on the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon with the MBC drama Bad Love interview, which recently ended with Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.He played the role of the main character Choi So-won in Bad Love and mass-produced his audience.In particular, fans expressed surprise at the performance of The report is, who was a reporter in MBC entertainment information program SectionTV Entertainment Communication before this work.He will also be the reporter in Section and conducted interviews with various stars such as Jung Woo-sung, Park Seo-joon, and Ji Jin-gu.He gave the Actors a fresh appeal, with a frank response.Above all, in the interview with Park Seo-joon, I gathered topics with a witty laughing sound.Park Seo-joon also followed the laughing sound of The report is a radio wave, and a unique chemistry has attracted attention mainly in the online community.The report is, The original Section crew edited my reactions mainly, but the laughing sound of tuck is fun and the reaction is good.I tried really not to do it after that, but Park Seo-joon was caught up in the imitation, and I could not even get it.But editing is magic, it is really fun and cute edited. I was a reporter anyway, so I did not have any desire to come out.However, I was worried that I would ruin the interview, but Park Seo-joon had fun and the object of interviewing seemed to be expressed in a fun and witty way. At first, I thought, Why cant I hide my reaction? When I was friends with PD, I saw Actors and said, Is not it too handsome?I had a time to sound out, and every time I heard that I said, You have spoken out of your mind again.Fortunately, I am glad that those who see it are good to see the honesty. DB.

Actor The report is a collection of top stars such as Park Seo-joon and Jung Woo-sung and witty Interviews.

The report is on the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon with the MBC drama 'Bad Love' Interview, which recently ended with Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.

He played the role of the main character Choi So-won in 'Bad Love' and mass-produced his audience. In particular, fans expressed surprise at the performance of The report is, who was a reporter in MBC entertainment information program 'SectionTV Entertainment Communication' before this work.

He will also be the reporter in 'Section' and conducted Interviews with various stars such as Jung Woo-sung, Park Seo-joon, and Ji Jin-gu. He gave the Actors a fresh appeal, with a frank response.

Above all, in the Interview with Park Seo-joon, I gathered topics with a witty laughing sound. Park Seo-joon also followed the laughing sound of The report is a radio wave, and a unique chemistry has attracted attention mainly in the online community.

The report is, "The original 'Section' crew edited my reactions mainly, but the laughing sound of 'tuck' is fun and the reaction is good. I tried really not to do it after that, but Park Seo-joon was caught up in the imitation, and I could not even get it. But editing is magic, it is really fun and cute edited. "

"I was a reporter anyway, so I did not have any desire to come out. However, I was worried that I would ruin the Interview, but Park Seo-joon had fun and the object of Interviewing seemed to be expressed in a fun and witty way. "

"At first, I thought, 'Why can't I hide my reaction?' When I was friends with PD, I saw Actors and said, 'Is not it too handsome? 'I had a time to sound out, and every time I heard that I said, 'You have spoken out of your mind again.' Fortunately, I am glad that those who see it are good to see the honesty. "

DB.