'Salute ceremony' Lee Dong-gook, "Military reserve force Sergeant Lee Seung-gi showed together"

Military reserve force Sergeant Lee Seung-gi was shown together.North Jeolla Province Hydei won 1-0 at home Kyonggi with Incheon United in the sixth round of the 120 KUEFA Champions League 120 at the Jeonju World Cup Kyonggi Stadium on the 13th.The victory kept North Jeolla Province in the lead with 15 points, 5-1.Lee Dong-gook said after Kyonggi: I knew the result of former Kyonggi Ulsan; I was very keen to continue to be number one in the UEFA Champions League.I thought I should make a decision, he said. I think I made a decision because I was more confident in the defense of Incheon.Every player can play their part, its a decision by the coaching staff, he said, as a 2Kyonggi starter. The player has to pour everything when the opportunity comes.Thats how I prepared it, he said.Lee Dong-gook, who became a ceremony craftsman through Salute after scoring the winning goal on the day, said: Some have prepared, too: June was the month of patriotic veterans.I wanted to thank the people who kept the country. Military reserve force Sergeant Lee Seung-gi was together.I wanted to convey the meaning when watching at home because the fans could not come to the Kyonggi chapter. Its hard to compare with Zlatan, Ive come all the way here trying in my ability, he said, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic showing a record-breaking Kyonggi power.I will try to praise myself even if I retire later. Lee Dong-gook said: There are fewer Kyonggi, so there can be a winning competition until the end; as last year, the winning team can be decided in the final.I think we should put all the teams in the championship and go to Kyonggi because there are many good teams as well as Ulsan. Meanwhile, he said, I originally decided to receive training last season, but I could not do it because of the ACL schedule. I talked to the coach while preparing for this year.The coach also gave me permission, he said. I did not know the difficulties of the leaders while playing in the athletes, but I learned while receiving the training.It seems to be learning how to solve Kyonggi from the leaders point of view.I can not play 2Kyonggi unfortunately, but it seems to be an opportunity to show a better appearance. Provide North Jeolla Province.

"Military reserve force Sergeant Lee Seung-gi was shown together".

North Jeolla Province Hydei won 1-0 at home Kyonggi with Incheon United in the sixth round of the 120 KUEFA Champions League 120 at the Jeonju World Cup Kyonggi Stadium on the 13th. The victory kept North Jeolla Province in the lead with 15 points, 5-1.

Lee Dong-gook said after Kyonggi: "I knew the result of former Kyonggi Ulsan; I was very keen to continue to be number one in the UEFA Champions League. "I thought I should make a decision," he said. "I think I made a decision because I was more confident in the defense of Incheon.

"Every player can play their part, it's a decision by the coaching staff," he said, as a 2Kyonggi starter. "The player has to pour everything when the opportunity comes. That's how I prepared it," he said.

Lee Dong-gook, who became a ceremony craftsman through "Salute" after scoring the winning goal on the day, said: "Some have prepared, too: June was the month of patriotic veterans. I wanted to thank the people who kept the country. Military reserve force Sergeant Lee Seung-gi was together. I wanted to convey the meaning when watching at home because the fans could not come to the Kyonggi chapter. "

"It's hard to compare with Zlatan, I've come all the way here trying in my ability," he said, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic showing a record-breaking Kyonggi power. I will try to praise myself even if I retire later. "

Lee Dong-gook said: "There are fewer Kyonggi, so there can be a winning competition until the end; as last year, the winning team can be decided in the final. I think we should put all the teams in the championship and go to Kyonggi because there are many good teams as well as Ulsan. "

Meanwhile, he said, "I originally decided to receive training last season, but I could not do it because of the ACL schedule. I talked to the coach while preparing for this year. The coach also gave me permission, "he said." I did not know the difficulties of the leaders while playing in the athletes, but I learned while receiving the training. It seems to be learning how to solve Kyonggi from the leader's point of view. I can not play 2Kyonggi unfortunately, but it seems to be an opportunity to show a better appearance. "

Provide North Jeolla Province.