"Long-term Overseas Life, House Happy" by Kang Jiyoung

Kang Jiyoung, a hero of JTBCs Drama Night Men and Women, conducted a Beauty pictorial with nylon.I can feel her new charm in this picture which has a different charm that I have not seen in the meantime.Kang Jiyoungs chic charm is revealed in the July issue of nylon.
Kang Jiyoung, a hero of JTBCs Drama Night Men and Women, conducted a Beauty pictorial with nylon.I can feel her new charm in this picture which has a different charm that I have not seen in the meantime.Kang Jiyoungs chic charm is revealed in the July issue of nylon.

Kang Jiyoung, a hero of JTBC's Drama Night Men and Women, conducted a Beauty pictorial with nylon. I can feel her new charm in this picture which has a different charm that I have not seen in the meantime.

Kang Jiyoung's chic charm is revealed in the July issue of nylon.