IU, Binggraeus and Hunhun Two Shots...'Yoo Ana Simkung on Jingchan Visual'

Singer IU and Prince Banana Milks two-shot shot of the warm-up is a hot topic.On the 15th, Binggrae official Instagram posted a picture of IU posing the same as Binggraeus.The photo shows the IU with banana flavored milk on its head in a yellow dress.IU slightly raised its mouth and showed off its lovely Smile, with its eyes on IU, who showed off her unique beauty.Chemie with Binggraeus in particular also shone; Binggraeus said, I finally met IU today!!I actually met for the first time, so I naturally greeted him, but suddenly he returned his appetite and suddenly he tore off the lid of my banana flavored milk crown. What?! Fans who watched the warm two-shot responded such as I am going to die cute, Yellow dress is also good, Two shots are too cute.Meanwhile, IU will appear in the movie Dream, which is scheduled to open this year.

Singer IU and Prince Banana Milk's two-shot shot of the warm-up is a hot topic.

On the 15th, Binggrae official Instagram posted a picture of IU posing the same as Binggraeus.

The photo shows the IU with banana flavored milk on its head in a yellow dress.

IU slightly raised its mouth and showed off its lovely Smile, with its eyes on IU, who showed off her unique beauty.

Chemie with Binggraeus in particular also shone; Binggraeus said, "I finally met IU today!!"

"I actually met for the first time, so I naturally greeted him, but suddenly he returned his appetite and suddenly he tore off the lid of my banana flavored milk crown. What?! "

Fans who watched the warm two-shot responded such as "I am going to die cute", "Yellow dress is also good", "Two shots are too cute".

Meanwhile, IU will appear in the movie Dream, which is scheduled to open this year.