'Jeong Hee' EXO Baekhyun, # EXO El # Previously # 700,000 Man # Cullaver Artisan

EXO Baekhyun has launched a Solo comeback activity.Baekhyun has developed a new Delight activity through MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 1st.Baekhyuns Delight surpassed 700,000 copies in the first place, breaking its own record and reaching the top of the weekly charts.Baekhyun said, I do not believe it. I bought too many albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, dressed them up, and bought padding in winter.I am worried that buying an album will feel like an obligation. You can spend it on yourself and buy an album with the remaining money. I hope you do not buy it too obligatory.Our EXOel (EXO fan club) are making a lot of effort, he said, expressing his love for fans, as the title song Kandy (CANDY) succeeded in the top of the chart and succeeded in charting again until the EXO album.Baekhyun succeeded in long run after winning the top spot on various music charts with butterfly and cat with red puberty.Kim Shin-Young praised it as Collaboration Artisan, and Baekhyun said, Ahn Ji-young recorded and sent me a guide.As soon as I heard the song, it was so good, and I liked the voice of Ji Young, so I accepted the collaboration proposal. Also, the reason why the collaboration proposal is so toxic is that it is due to the smooth tone that can be buried anywhere.Lee Mun-se was the artist who wanted to collaborate and attracted attention.Kim Shin-Young suggested that Baekhyun is a man of record and promised to be the number one music broadcaster.Baekhyun promised, I would like to try the lipstick erasing scene that appeared in the teaser picture.There was also a frank TMI talk: Many people tell me that they are sexy these days, and I think they were merchants in their past lives.I think I sold things very well.  I can not eat spicy. I have never eaten more than a chopstick. But there are seven to eight people.If I do food, I want to try it so much. On the day of the appearance of Baekhyun, the broadcast recorded the largest number of MBC radio concurrent users.Delight is an album made with the desire of Baekhyun to give joy to listeners.The title song Kandy is a futuristic R & B song that combines trendy melody and addictive synth sound that develops like waves. It combines various charms of Baekhyun with various flavors of candy.

EXO Baekhyun has launched a Solo comeback activity.

Baekhyun has developed a new 'Delight' activity through MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 1st.

Baekhyun's 'Delight' surpassed 700,000 copies in the first place, breaking its own record and reaching the top of the weekly charts.

Baekhyun said, "I do not believe it. I bought too many albums for fans at EXO, so I bought them, dressed them up, and bought padding in winter. I am worried that buying an album will feel like an obligation. You can spend it on yourself and buy an album with the remaining money. "I hope you do not buy it too obligatory."

"Our EXOel (EXO fan club) are making a lot of effort," he said, expressing his love for fans, as the title song "Kandy (CANDY)" succeeded in the top of the chart and succeeded in charting again until the EXO album.

Baekhyun succeeded in long run after winning the top spot on various music charts with 'butterfly and cat' with red puberty. Kim Shin-Young praised it as "Collaboration Artisan", and Baekhyun said, "Ahn Ji-young recorded and sent me a guide. As soon as I heard the song, it was so good, and I liked the voice of Ji Young, so I accepted the collaboration proposal. " Also, the reason why the collaboration proposal is so toxic is that it is "due to the smooth tone that can be buried anywhere."

Lee Mun-se was the artist who wanted to collaborate and attracted attention.

Kim Shin-Young suggested that "Baekhyun is a man of record" and promised to be the number one music broadcaster. Baekhyun promised, "I would like to try the lipstick erasing scene that appeared in the teaser picture."

There was also a frank TMI talk: "Many people tell me that they are sexy these days," and "I think they were merchants in their past lives. I think I sold things very well. "" I can not eat spicy. I have never eaten more than a chopstick. But there are seven to eight people. If I do food, I want to try it so much. "

On the day of the appearance of Baekhyun, the broadcast recorded the largest number of MBC radio concurrent users.

'Delight' is an album made with the desire of Baekhyun to give joy to listeners. The title song 'Kandy' is a futuristic R & B song that combines trendy melody and addictive synth sound that develops like waves. It combines various charms of Baekhyun with various flavors of candy.