Jung Suk-won' Baek Ji-young "I do not have too many pictures ... Is it because of my daughter who is behind the times?"

Singer Baek Ji-young has spoken out about his selfless grievances.Baek Ji-young wrote on his Instagram on the 7th, I do not think I uploaded the Instagram so I can find the picture, but there is not much without my picture.So I walk around and find my favorite one picture, I cut it up, Im out of date, or is it just something that Im into?Whichever it is, the fans ... especially I am sorry to be a joke to the looses. In the open photo, Baek Ji-young is staring at one place with a serious expression and has a faint atmosphere.Baek Ji-young married actor Jung Suk-won, who was 9 years younger in June 2013, and has a daughter HAIM sheep.Photo: Baek Ji-young Instagram

Singer Baek Ji-young has spoken out about his selfless grievances.

Baek Ji-young wrote on his Instagram on the 7th, "I do not think I uploaded the Instagram so I can find the picture, but there is not much without my picture."

"So I walk around and find my favorite One picture, I cut it up, I'm out of date, or is it just something that I'm into? Whichever it is, the fans ... especially I am sorry to be a joke to the looses. "

In the open photo, Baek Ji-young is staring at one place with a serious expression and has a faint atmosphere.

Baek Ji-young married actor Jung Suk-won, who was 9 years younger in June 2013, and has a daughter HAIM sheep.

Photo: Baek Ji-young Instagram