lg Jeong Chan-Heon "Thanks to Wife" after two surgeries and 12 straight starts

In seven innings, he hit the opponent with two hits and one walk and no runs.But after this Kyonggi, Jeong Chan-Heon has not won a starting title for a long time.He had 11 consecutive starts that year and moved to the middle of the game.His career as bulpen pitcher was also tough; he was unable to stand on the mound for 454 days after undergoing cervical (neck bone) surgery in April 2016.In June last year, he underwent a Waist disk surgery and was out of season. It was a tough time.Jeong Chan-Heon, who had been on the operating table at a small age, needed time to make a decision.Jeong Chan-Heon tried to transform himself into a starter pitcher while considering his career during the offseason.I thought it would be better to have a starting job to recover long after putting a lot of effort into one Kyonggi than the bullpen pitcher who needs a quick recovery, he said. I was able to prepare for the starter pitcher from spring camp with the consideration of the team.Jeong Chan-Heon was on the mound as a starter pitcher before the Doosan Bears on the 7th after preparations.The results were not good with three earned runs in four innings; the starting streak increased to 12.Help Heroes and Kyonggi on Wednesday pitched well with three earned runs in six innings, but failed to win or lose.On the 27th, Hanwha Eagles and Kyonggi, who were held at Hanwha Life Eagles Park in Daejeon, won the starting victory that they had been waiting for.He built the foundation for a 15-to-4 victory by pitching well with three earned runs in six innings, five hits (2 homers) and one walk and three strikeouts.The top arrest was only 144 km / h, but he blocked the opponent with various changes such as curves, sliders, and forkballs.After Kyonggi, Jeong Chan-Heon said, I honestly did not know if I would win the starting position again. I have had a lot of hard work, but I thank my wife for supporting me.It is a process of adapting to the starting position now, he said. I can not overpower the opponent with my strength as before, but I try to overcome it with a skillful pitch.Jeong Chan-Heon also expressed his gratitude to rookie Lee Min-ho, who is alternately starting with him.LG coach Ryu Jung-il is sending Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho alternately to the rotation on the 10th, judging that the condition of Jeong Chan-Heon did not come up enough to digest the rotation on the 5th.I thought a lot of my rookie days when I was throwing without fear while watching Lee Min-ho, said Jeong Chan-Heon. (Lee) Min-ho is throwing a good ball, and we talked about jointing 10 wins together.In the first 12 years since he was a teenager, he made his first start in his thirties as a Hanhwa sacrifice.

In seven innings, he Hit The opponent with two Hits and one walk and no runs.

But after this Kyonggi, Jeong Chan-Heon has not won a starting title for a long time.

He had 11 consecutive starts that year and moved to The middle of The game.

His career as "bulpen Pitcher" was also tough; he was unable to stand on The mound for 454 days after undergoing cervical (neck bone) surgery in April 2016.

In June last year, he underwent a Waist disk surgery and was out of season. It was a tough time.

Jeong Chan-Heon, who had been on The operating table at a small age, needed time to make a decision.

Jeong Chan-Heon tried to transform himself into a starter Pitcher while considering his career during The offseason.

"I thought it would be better to have a starting job to recover long after putting a lot of effort into one Kyonggi than The bullpen Pitcher who needs a quick recovery," he said. "I was able to prepare for The starter Pitcher from spring camp with The consideration of The team."

Jeong Chan-Heon was on The mound as a starter Pitcher before The Doosan Bears on The 7th after preparations.

The results were not good with three earned runs in four innings; The starting streak increased to '12'.

Help Heroes and Kyonggi on Wednesday pitched well with three earned runs in six innings, but failed to win or lose.

On The 27th, Hanwha Eagles and Kyonggi, who were held at Hanwha Life Eagles Park in Daejeon, won The starting victory that They had been waiting for.

He built The foundation for a 15-to-4 victory by pitching well with three earned runs in six innings, five Hits (2 homers) and one walk and three strikeouts.

The top arrest was only 144 km / h, but he blocked The opponent with various changes such as curves, sliders, and forkballs.

After Kyonggi, Jeong Chan-Heon said, "I honestly did not know if I would win The starting position again." "I have had a lot of hard work, but I thank my wife for supporting me."

"It is a process of adapting to The starting position now," he said. "I can not overpower The opponent with my strength as before, but I try to overcome it with a skillful pitch."

Jeong Chan-Heon also expressed his gratitude to rookie Lee Min-ho, who is alternately starting with him.

lg coach Ryu Jung-il is sending Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho alternately to The rotation on The 10th, judging that The condition of Jeong Chan-Heon did not come up enough to digest The rotation on The 5th.

"I thought a lot of my rookie days when I was throwing without fear while watching Lee Min-ho," said Jeong Chan-Heon. "(Lee) Min-ho is throwing a good ball, and we talked about jointing 10 wins togeTher."

In The first 12 years since he was a teenager, he made his first start in his thirties as a Hanhwa sacrifice.