Lee Ha Jung "Where I First Met Jung Jun-ho"...Hwasa visuals boasted by Waiting room

Broadcaster Lee Ha Jung boasted an outstanding beauty.On the 8th, Lee Ha Jung said through his instagram, Fuck ~!!! I recorded it in the 3rd clothes that many people chose by commenting! Thank you.It was the first time I met Husband, and I went to the place where I recorded it once every two weeks when I was a sister of Pomi.The memories of that time are going to go to the Mothers Day celebration! Everyone send a happy Parents Day.Lee Ha Jung in the public photo stares at the camera in a long skirt at the station Waiting Room, his beautiful, dazzling visuals catching his eye.Lee Ha Jung is appearing on the TV Chosun entertainment program The Taste of Wife.Photo: Lee Ha Jung Instagram

Broadcaster Lee Ha Jung boasted an outstanding beauty.

On the 8th, Lee Ha Jung said through his instagram, "Fuck ~!!! I recorded it in the 3rd clothes that many people chose by commenting! Thank you. It was the first time I met Husband, and I went to the place where I recorded it once every two weeks when I was a sister of Pomi. The memories of that time are going to go to the Mother's Day celebration! "Everyone send a happy Parent's Day."

Lee Ha Jung in the public photo stares at the camera in a long skirt at the station Waiting room, his beautiful, dazzling visuals catching his eye.

Lee Ha Jung is appearing on the TV Chosun entertainment program 'The Taste of Wife'.

Photo: Lee Ha Jung Instagram