'The King' Lee Min-ho "I am a dangerous being to Kim Go-eun"

The King Lee Min-ho realizes hes dangerous to Kim Go-eunLee Min-ho said in the 7th episode of SBSs The King: Lord of Eternity drama, which was broadcast on the 8th, that he would speed up the state report.On that day, Yi Jong-in (Jeonmu Song) told Noh Sang-gung (Kim Young-ok): I was curious sometimes.What was the body? And Noh Sang-gung comforted Yi Jong-in, saying, That was the only way to protect the imperial family then. Yi Jong-in had given Lee Gon a book of examination with the real sign of Irim (Lee Jung-jin).Yi Jong-in said, Im sorry, but Ive hidden something from you. The body was neither a suicide nor a shooting.The body means that it was not a gold king. On the other hand, Lee said, If the purpose of the reverse mother was not the throne but the food, I would come to find the half of me.Kim Go-eun is not dangerous to me, but I am dangerous to Jung Tae-eul.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'The King' Lee Min-ho realizes he's dangerous to Kim Go-eun

Lee Min-ho said in the 7th episode of sbs's "The King: Lord of Eternity" Drama, which was broadcast on the 8th, that he would speed up the state report.

On that day, Yi Jong-in (Jeonmu Song) told Noh Sang-gung (Kim Young-ok): "I was curious sometimes. What was the body? "And Noh Sang-gung comforted Yi Jong-in, saying," That was the only way to protect the imperial family then. " Yi Jong-in had given Lee Gon a book of examination with the real sign of Irim (Lee Jung-jin).

Yi Jong-in said, "I'm sorry, but I've hidden something from you. The body was neither a suicide nor a shooting. The body means that it was not a gold king. "

On the other hand, Lee said, "If the purpose of the reverse mother was not the throne but the food, I would come to find the half of me. Kim Go-eun is not dangerous to me, but I am dangerous to Jung Tae-eul.'

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen