'The King' Lee Min-ho, direct to provocation...I'll be right there" on Kim Go-eun

The King Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun parted ways for a while.In the 6th episode of SBSs The King: The Monarch of Eternity, which aired on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho promised to go to Kim Go-eun soon.On this day, Koo Seo-ryong called the NSC in an unusual move by Japan.He ordered the preparations for the battle, but Igon said, I am thinking of a different way. He said he would do the same way.Igon, wearing a military uniform, promised Jeong Tae-eul, The Imperial Court wears a military uniform at the most honorable moment. Ill win. Ill be right back.I thought it was a name I had not called, but it was a name I had only asked you to look at.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'The King' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun parted ways for a while.

In the 6th episode of sbs's "The King: The Monarch of Eternity," which aired on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho promised to go to Kim Go-eun soon.

On this day, Koo Seo-ryong called the NSC in an unusual move by Japan. He ordered the preparations for the battle, but Igon said, "I am thinking of a different way." He said he would do the same way.

Igon, wearing a military uniform, promised Jeong Tae-eul, "The Imperial Court wears a military uniform at the most honorable moment. I'll win. I'll be right back." "I thought it was a name I had not called, but it was a name I had only asked you to look at."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen