Lee Seung-gi' Cha Eun-woo, Lindsey Vonn' joins 'Jeong Hae-in X Kim Se-jeong'

Cha Eun-woo posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd, with an article starting with I am glad to be with Lee Seung-gi and the meaningful Challenge Vonn.We are having a difficult time not only in our country but also in the world, but I think that the body and mind of the people are gradually stabilizing thanks to the field medical staff and people who have fought against COVID-19 and protected the nation and the people.Cha Eun-woo said, I sincerely thank you for the dedication and hard work of the medical staff who are working hard for the safety of the people.I pray that the difficult situation will be completed as soon as possible with the desperate eternity of everyone and that I can regain my calm daily life. I support the medical staff who are fighting hard with COVID-19 at the forefront at this moment. Cha Eun-woo in the public photo is doing a sign language movement that means respect and pride.Cha Eun-woo pointed to Kim Se-jeong, a member of the group, as the next runner of Lindsey Vonn.Hinbyeon Lindsey Vonn means SNS relay expressing gratitude to medical staff suffering from COVID-19.

Cha Eun-woo posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd, with an article starting with "I am glad to be with Lee Seung-gi and the meaningful Challenge Vonn".

"We are having a difficult time not only in our country but also in the world, but I think that the body and mind of the people are gradually stabilizing thanks to the field medical staff and people who have fought against COVID-19 and protected the nation and the people."

Cha Eun-woo said, "I sincerely thank you for the dedication and hard work of the medical staff who are working hard for the safety of the people. I pray that the difficult situation will be completed as soon as possible with the desperate eternity of everyone and that I can regain my calm daily life. I support the medical staff who are fighting hard with COVID-19 at the forefront at this moment. "

Cha Eun-woo in the public photo is doing a sign language movement that means respect and pride. Cha Eun-woo pointed to Kim Se-jeong, a member of the group, as the next runner of Lindsey Vonn'.

Hinbyeon Lindsey Vonn' means SNS relay expressing gratitude to medical staff suffering from COVID-19.