'The King' Lee Min-ho, "This is between 1 and 0...Kim Go-eun crossed the door of the dimension

Lee Min-ho passes the door of dimension with Kim Go-eunIn SBS The King - Lord of Eternity broadcasted on the 1st, the figure of Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) and Lee Min-ho who crossed the door of the dimension was drawn.On the same day, Jung Tae-eul was confused by the presence of Emperor Lee Gon and the Korean Empire, and he recalled the time when he crossed the door of the dimension.He asked, What the hell is this place? Like a four-dimensional thing? And Igon said, I dont know exactly yet.This is a place that science can not explain. You see balloon there? Balloon bursts in about 10 hours, and that balloon stays there for over 10 days, which means theres no light, no wind, no air.Isnt it cool?I may be deceived by some legend, he said to Jung Tae-eun, who asked if it was magical if it was not science. The time here is different. One minute is outside for about an hour.When you come here, you stop the clock, he said.He also said, I dont know how deep and how wide this place is, and Ill run to the end someday and Ill tell you everything.Today, I will be my world. After that, Jung Tae-eul was surprised to see the servants of Igon who treated Maximus very much. I mean, is it all right from one to ten?So you do not see that it is just before the turn, it is too scary if it is all real, and if it is not real, it is more scary.And this face is on my side, and its on my side since I was three years old, he said, looking at Cho Young, who had the face of Cho Eun-seop.

Lee Min-ho passes the door of dimension with Kim Go-eun

In sbs 'The King - Lord of Eternity' broadcasted on the 1st, the figure of Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) and Lee Min-ho who crossed the door of the dimension was drawn.

On the same day, Jung Tae-eul was confused by the presence of Emperor Lee Gon and the Korean Empire, and he recalled the time when he crossed the door of the dimension.

He asked, "What the hell is this place? Like a four-dimensional thing?" And Igon said, "I don't know exactly yet. This is a place that science can not explain. "

"You see balloon there? balloon bursts in about 10 hours, and that balloon stays there for over 10 days, which means there's no light, no wind, no air. Isn't it cool?"

"I may be deceived by some legend," he said to Jung Tae-eun, who asked if it was magical if it was not science. "The time here is different. One minute is outside for about an hour. When you come here, you stop the clock," he said.

He also said, "I don't know how deep and how wide this place is, and I'll run to the end someday and I'll tell you everything. Today, I will be my World. "

After that, Jung Tae-eul was surprised to see the servants of Igon who treated Maximus very much. "I mean, is it all right from one to ten?"

"So you do not see that it is just before the turn, it is too scary if it is all real, and if it is not real, it is more scary." "And this face is on my side, and it's on my side since I was three years old," he said, looking at Cho Young, who had the face of Cho Eun-seop.