My braids from Sixteen' unveils debut single 'Ninetin' Jacket Image

My braids (NATTY)s debut single Jacket Image has been released.My braids agency Swing Entertainment released its debut single NineTin (NINETEEN) Jacket Image on its official SNS on the 4th.Jacket Image features the side of My braids, which has been transformed into a violet hair color, and it attracts attention by giving a point to eye makeup with a bright glitter like spring.In addition, online reservation sales of the Nineteen kit album were opened through various music sites from 2 pm on the same day.My braids debut single can be found in the form of a new concept music album kit that allows you to listen to music, Jacket Image, and music videos through specific music applications.The kit album includes a title card containing Jacket Image of Nineteen, a photo message written in my braids selfie and handwriting, and a photo card that shows various aspects of 19-year-old My braids.My braids will release the debut single Ninetin through the music site before 6 pm on the 7th.On the same day, the debut showcase will be held at M2, and the activity will continue with KBS2 Music Bank on the 8th.

My braids (NATTY)'s debut single Jacket Image has been released.

My braids' agency Swing Entertainment released its debut single "NineTin (NineTEEN)" Jacket Image on its official SNS on the 4th.

Jacket Image features the side of My braids, which has been transformed into a violet hair color, and it attracts attention by giving a point to eye makeup with a bright glitter like spring.

In addition, online reservation sales of the Nineteen kit album were opened through various music sites from 2 pm on the same day.

My braids' debut single can be found in the form of a new concept music album kit that allows you to listen to music, Jacket Image, and music videos through specific music applications.

The kit album includes a title card containing Jacket Image of Nineteen, a photo message written in My braids' selfie and handwriting, and a photo card that shows various aspects of 19-year-old My braids.

My braids will release the debut single 'Ninetin' through the music site before 6 pm on the 7th. On the same day, the debut showcase will be held at M2, and the activity will continue with KBS2 'Music Bank' on the 8th.