'The King' Lee Min-ho, 'I'm not going to send you...Kim Go-eun to go back to his World

Lee Min-ho says Kim Go-eun cannot be sentOn SBS The King - Eternal Monarch (hereinafter referred to as The King), which was broadcast on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who returned to Busan, were portrayed.On the day of the show, Igon prepared a dish for Jung Tae, who said, I would have been lonely because I was alone today.So Igon asked, Did you feel lonely? Here? And Jung Tae-eul said, Its pretty hard to prove that I am. Thank you for coming to pick me up.Then Igon brought Jung Tae-eul close, and he put his forehead to his head. I want to be bitter, but I have no hands.So Jung Tae-eun laughed at him by saying that love was not the first time.Jung Tae-eul confessed to Lee, I was really good, and confessed that he had learned all about his past. I know now. What route you are standing in front of.He also said, It is my hell and my history, and the desire of the man who murdered my father and strangled my neck is drawn on my body. So I grew up in the tears of the worrisome and the tears of the palace.Thats why the Noh Sang-gung is not kind to you. Jung Tae-eun told Lee, Are you going to show me your ID card? I have to go now.I will not send you, but you have to live here. I will not send you. I can not go if you say one word.

Lee Min-ho says Kim Go-eun cannot be sent

On sbs 'The King - Eternal Monarch' (hereinafter referred to as 'The King'), which was broadcast on the 2nd, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, who returned to Busan, were portrayed.

On the day of the show, Igon prepared a dish for Jung Tae, who said, "I would have been lonely because I was alone today."

So Igon asked, "Did you feel lonely? Here?" And Jung Tae-eul said, "It's pretty hard to prove that I am. Thank you for coming to pick me up."

Then Igon brought Jung Tae-eul close, and he put his forehead to his head. "I want to be bitter, but I have no hands." So Jung Tae-eun laughed at him by saying that love was not the first time.

Jung Tae-eul confessed to Lee, "I was really good," and confessed that he had learned all about his past. "I know now. What route you are standing in front of."

He also said, "It is my hell and my history, and the desire of the man who murdered my father and strangled my neck is drawn on my body. So I grew up in the tears of the worrisome and the tears of the palace. That's why the Noh Sang-gung is not kind to you. "

Jung Tae-eun told Lee, "Are you going to show me your ID card? I have to go now."

"I will not send you, but you have to live here. I will not send you. I can not go if you say one word."