debut first save Lee Sang-kyu "I wanted to protect Lee Min-ho's first start"

LG held the second place in the team with a 2-0 win over the Samsung Lions and Kyonggi at Deagu on the 21st.It was a more valuable victory for the performance of the Young-guns on the day with the three consecutive dominant series.Lee Min-ho, who graduated from Whimungo and joined LG as the first LG Pitcher in 2020, made his first professional debut and went down the Mound with just one hit, no runs in 513 innings.Kim Yoon-sik, who was named in the second round of 2020, took left-handed Koo Ja-wook as a right fielder, and Jung Woo-young, a rookie in 2019, blocked 213 innings without a run.Lee Min-hos first professional debut with three out counts left until his first start.Ko Woo Seok, who made 35 saves last year, has been suffering from knee surgery, and LG has maintained Lee Sang-kyu and Ko Woo Seok double stopper systems.Lee Sang-kyu was also hit with an thrilling back.He was named to the 70th place in the second round of LG in 2015, and was a three-digit number player, but he was registered as a regular player only last year and he was on the Kyonggi that year.Lee Sang-kyu, who has been prominent since spring camp this year, has become a must-win player through his own Cheongbaekjeon and Kyonggi, and he pitched well in the 2012 Korea Professional Baseball season 7Kyonggi to the Earled run average 2.16.In the absence of Ko Woo Seok, he emerged as a temporary finish. Lee Sang-kyus career was recorded in the first win of the professional and the first hold before SK on the 14th and Kiwoom on the 16th.And he added the first save of the day.Lee Sang-kyu made the ninth inning and allowed a walk in the game against the leading hitter Koo Ja-wook, who boasts the hottest hit in the team these days.It was a two-point lead, so if you hit a home run, you could blow up Lee Min-hos first win in an instant.However, he caught Lee Won-seok in front of shortstop, and Lee Hak-joo also finished the Kyonggi with an infield grounder.He kept Lee Min-hos first win and recorded his first save.Only then did Lee Sang-kyu shake off the burden and rejoice.Lee Sang-kyu said: I was nervous today, I havent been on a few Kyonggi trips, but I think Im the most nervous of the start so far, actually Im still shaking.I am grateful and happy for my first save, but I feel like I have not been able to throw my ball because I am nervous. The result was good, but I felt a lot of lack of content.I wanted to protect Lee Min-hos first win over my first save; congratulations on Lee Min-hos first professional debut, he said.

lg held the second place in the team with a 2-0 win over the Samsung Lions and Kyonggi at Deagu on the 21st. It was a more valuable victory for the performance of the Young-guns on the day with the three consecutive dominant series.

Lee Min-ho, who graduated from Whimungo and joined lg as the first lg Pitcher in 2020, made his first professional debut and went down the Mound with just one Hit, no runs in 513 innings. Kim Yoon-sik, who was named in the second round of 2020, took left-handed Koo Ja-wook as a right fielder, and Jung Woo-young, a rookie in 2019, blocked 213 innings without a run.

Lee Min-ho's first professional debut with three out counts left until his first start. Ko Woo Seok, who made 35 saves last year, has been suffering from knee surgery, and lg has maintained Lee Sang-kyu and Ko Woo Seok double stopper systems.

Lee Sang-kyu was also Hit with an thrilling back. He was named to the 70th place in the second round of lg in 2015, and was a three-digit number player, but he was registered as a regular player only last year and he was on the Kyonggi that year. Lee Sang-kyu, who has been prominent since spring camp this year, has become a must-win player through his own Cheongbaekjeon and Kyonggi, and he pitched well in the 2012 Korea Professional Baseball season 7Kyonggi to the Earled run average 2.16.

In the absence of Ko Woo Seok, he emerged as a temporary finish. Lee Sang-kyu's career was recorded in the first win of the professional and the first hold before SK on the 14th and Kiwoom on the 16th.

And he added the first save of the day. Lee Sang-kyu made the ninth inning and allowed a walk in the game against the leading Hitter Koo Ja-wook, who boasts the hottest Hit in the team these days. It was a two-point lead, so if you Hit a home run, you could blow up Lee Min-ho's first win in an instant. However, he caught Lee Won-seok in front of shortstop, and Lee Hak-joo also finished the Kyonggi with an infield grounder. He kept Lee Min-ho's first win and recorded his first save.

Only then did Lee Sang-kyu shake off the burden and rejoice.

Lee Sang-kyu said: "I was nervous today, I haven't been on a few Kyonggi trips, but I think I'm the most nervous of the start so far, actually I'm still shaking. I am grateful and happy for my first save, but I feel like I have not been able to throw my ball because I am nervous. "The result was good, but I felt a lot of lack of content." "I wanted to protect Lee Min-ho's first win over my first save; congratulations on Lee Min-ho's first professional debut," he said.