DAY6 Sungjin, the new song 'Zombie' personal teaser first released..." Expectation + thrill."

DAY6 (Day Six) has released a tease for the personal Teaser of their new album, The Book of Us: The Demon (The Book of Earth: The Dimon).DAY6 posted a personal Teaser image of leader Sungjin through the official SNS channel at 0:00 today (on the 2nd), and it opened up a comeback in earnest.Sungjin, wearing a white shirt, looked at somewhere and gave a modern atmosphere.In the black and white photographs released together, I stood between the passing people and made a feeling of emptyness with my faint eyes.Sungjin said, I am excited and excited to think that I will listen to a new album for a long time.On the other hand, DAY6s new book The Book of Us: The Demon and the title song will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on May 11th.
DAY6 (Day Six) has released a tease for the personal Teaser of their new album, The Book of Us: The Demon (The Book of Earth: The Dimon).DAY6 posted a personal Teaser image of leader Sungjin through the official SNS channel at 0:00 today (on the 2nd), and it opened up a comeback in earnest.Sungjin, wearing a white shirt, looked at somewhere and gave a modern atmosphere.In the black and white photographs released together, I stood between the passing people and made a feeling of emptyness with my faint eyes.Sungjin said, I am excited and excited to think that I will listen to a new album for a long time.On the other hand, DAY6s new book The Book of Us: The Demon and the title song will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on May 11th.

DAY6 (Day Six) has released a tease for the personal Teaser of their new album, "The Book of Us: The Demon" (The Book of Earth: The Dimon).

DAY6 posted a personal Teaser image of leader Sungjin through the official SNS channel at 0:00 today (on the 2nd), and it opened up a comeback in earnest.

Sungjin, wearing a white shirt, looked at somewhere and gave a modern atmosphere. In the black and white photographs released together, I stood between the passing people and made a feeling of emptyness with my faint eyes.

Sungjin said, "I am excited and excited to think that I will listen to a new album for a long time."

On the other hand, DAY6's new book 'The Book of Us: The Demon' and the title song will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on May 11th.