Kim Jung-hwa, Go Joon and Back Hug couple photo 'surprise'..."happy shooting"

Actor Kim Jung-hwa will appear on TVN drama Oh My Baby Driver.Kim Jung-hwa appears on his instagram on the 15th as Tonight!! TVN Oh My Baby Driver as a person named Ina.I was happy to shoot the scene as much as the drama, and I will meet you at tvN at 10:50 tonight.# tvN # Ohmy Baby Driver # Ina # Ideal # What relationship # Impression # Drew and posted a picture.Kim Jung-hwa in the public photo is showing off his affection with Actor Go Joon and white shirt and jeans.Kim Jung-hwas cool smile and visuals attract attention.Kim Jung-hwa is married to singer and composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013, and has two men.Photo: Kim Jung-hwa Instagram
Actor Kim Jung-hwa will appear on TVN drama Oh My Baby Driver.Kim Jung-hwa appears on his instagram on the 15th as Tonight!! TVN Oh My Baby Driver as a person named Ina.I was happy to shoot the scene as much as the drama, and I will meet you at tvN at 10:50 tonight.# tvN # Ohmy Baby Driver # Ina # Ideal # What relationship # Impression # Drew and posted a picture.Kim Jung-hwa in the public photo is showing off his affection with Actor Go Joon and white shirt and jeans.Kim Jung-hwas cool smile and visuals attract attention.Kim Jung-hwa is married to singer and composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013, and has two men.Photo: Kim Jung-hwa Instagram

Actor Kim Jung-hwa will appear on TVN drama 'Oh My Baby Driver'.

Kim Jung-hwa appears on his instagram on the 15th as "Tonight!! TVN 'Oh My Baby Driver' as a person named Ina. I was happy to shoot the scene as much as the drama, and I will meet you at tvN at 10:50 tonight. # tvN # Ohmy Baby Driver # Ina # Ideal # What relationship # Impression # Drew "and posted a picture.

Kim Jung-hwa in the public photo is showing off his affection with Actor Go Joon and white shirt and jeans. Kim Jung-hwa's cool smile and visuals attract attention.

Kim Jung-hwa is married to singer and composer Yoo Eun-sung in 2013, and has two men.

Photo: Kim Jung-hwa Instagram