Jang Yoon-ju 'The World of Couples' Over-immersion? "Husband Office's Unexpected Visit"

Jang Yoon-ju has revealed his delightful routine.Jang Yoon-ju laughed at his Instagram on April 24th, After the exercise, I suddenly visited the Husband office # I do not know when I am going to come # the world of couples and secretly released a picture of Husband Jung Seung-mins office.Jang Yoon-ju in the photo boasts a unique body line despite his comfortable leggings.pear hyo-ju
Jang Yoon-ju has revealed his delightful routine.Jang Yoon-ju laughed at his Instagram on April 24th, After the exercise, I suddenly visited the Husband office # I do not know when I am going to come # the world of couples and secretly released a picture of Husband Jung Seung-mins office.Jang Yoon-ju in the photo boasts a unique body line despite his comfortable leggings.pear hyo-ju

Jang Yoon-ju has revealed his delightful routine.

Jang Yoon-ju laughed at his Instagram on April 24th, "After the exercise, I suddenly visited the Husband office # I do not know when I am going to come # the world of couples" and secretly released a picture of Husband Jung Seung-min's office.

Jang Yoon-ju in the photo boasts a unique body line despite his comfortable leggings.

pear hyo-ju