sm side "EXO Chen Today (29th) Dear" (Official announce)

EXO Chen became a father.An SM Entertainment official said on April 29, EXO Chen has won today.Chen made headlines in January when he announced marriage and news of pregnancy.Everything related to marriage and marriage was held privately, and the daughter was held in her arms.Chens wife was reportedly made Child Birth a little earlier than scheduled.I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life, Chen said in a handwritten letter at the time of the marriage announcement in January.I have a blessing to come to me, he said.emigration site

EXO Chen became a father.

An sm Entertainment official said on April 29, "EXO Chen has won today."

Chen made headlines in January when he announced marriage and news of pregnancy. Everything related to marriage and marriage was held privately, and the daughter was held in her arms. Chen's wife was reportedly made Child birth a little earlier than scheduled.

"I have a girlfriend I want to be with for the rest of my life," Chen said in a handwritten letter at the time of the marriage announcement in January. "I have a blessing to come to me," he said.

emigration site