sm side "EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear"

Chen, a member of the boy group EXO, became a father.On the 29th, EXOs agency SM Entertainment said, Chen is right about this day.Earlier, Chen announced the marriage announcement and the news of his wifes pregnancy on an official fan page in January.At the time, he said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. I wanted to communicate with the company early and talked with the members, and my blessing came to me.On the other hand, Chens marriage ceremony was held privately according to the familys will, and Chen plans to continue his activities as a member of EXO.

Chen, a member of the boy group EXO, became a father.

On the 29th, EXO's agency sm Entertainment said, "Chen is right about this day."

Earlier, Chen announced the marriage announcement and the news of his wife's pregnancy on an official fan page in January. At the time, he said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." "I wanted to communicate with the company early and talked with the members, and my blessing came to me."

On the other hand, Chen's marriage ceremony was held privately according to the family's will, and Chen plans to continue his activities as a member of EXO.