sm side "EXO Chen, today (29th) Dear"

EXO Chen became a father.EXOs agency SM Entertainment official said on the 29th, EXO Chen is right today.Chen made a big headline in January when he informed the news of marriage and his wifes pregnancy.At the time, Chen said, I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together. Blessing came to me.SM Entertainment also acknowledged the marriage and pregnancy fact that Chen has met a precious relationship.All matters related to marriage, such as marriage ceremony, were held privately in consideration of the wife of the non-entertainer.Photo = DB

EXO Chen became a father.

EXO's agency sm Entertainment official said on the 29th, "EXO Chen is right today."

Chen made a big headline in January when he informed the news of marriage and his wife's pregnancy. At the time, Chen said, "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend my life together." "Blessing came to me."

sm Entertainment also acknowledged the marriage and pregnancy fact that "Chen has met a precious relationship." All matters related to marriage, such as marriage ceremony, were held privately in consideration of the wife of the non-entertainer.

Photo = DB