Service tool "woke up and was 2m tall" pleasant April Fool's Day prank

Service tool showed off hilarious April Fools Day prankGroup Gilgu Service tool member Service tool posted a picture on April 1 with the phrase I woke up asleep, I am 2m tall in his instagram.In the photo, Service tool poses in a suit - he showed off his legs, which he has stretched to a cell phone application.Service tool added: It was originally 2m 10 but its been a bit less... this is a gull. Im tearing and Im tearing.han jung-won

Service tool showed off hilarious April Fool's Day prank

Group Gilgu Service tool member Service tool posted a picture on April 1 with the phrase "I woke up asleep, I am 2m tall" in his instagram.

In the photo, Service tool poses in a suit - he showed off his legs, which he has stretched to a cell phone application. Service tool added: "It was originally 2m 10 but it's been a bit less... this is a gull. I'm tearing and I'm tearing."

Han Jung-won