Running Man' Jeon So-min, "Can't You Stop Calling" on Yoo Jae-Suk...Yang Se-chan "40 Minutes to Call" revelation

On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS Running Man reported the recent situation of Jeon So-min.At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk thanked SBS boss for sending a coffee car to Haha for the 500th Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo bowed to the members and listened to the pins, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, I hate this most, he laughed.In addition, Jeon So-min, who has not appeared for several weeks for health reasons, has attracted attention with the appearance of Jeon So-min.Kim Jong Kook, who was arm-in-arm next to the Jeon So-min lighthouse, said, I have to take care of my people. I am lonely because I can not come 500 times.Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard the word, said, I do not want to hang up if I call the people, and Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin also said, It took 40 minutes and I do.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin explicitly says that you should not stop calling, and if you want to call Somin, please call me hard.SBS entertainment program Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

On the afternoon of the 26th, sbs Running Man' reported the recent situation of Jeon So-min.

At the opening ceremony, Yoo Jae-Suk thanked sbs boss for sending a coffee car to Haha for the 500th Running Man'. Lee Kwang-soo bowed to the members and listened to the pins, especially Yoo Jae-Suk, "I hate this most," he laughed.

In addition, Jeon So-min, who has not appeared for several weeks for health reasons, has attracted attention with the appearance of Jeon So-min. Kim Jong Kook, who was arm-in-arm next to the Jeon So-min lighthouse, said, "I have to take care of my people." "I am lonely because I can not come 500 times."

Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard the word, said, "I do not want to hang up if I call the people," and Yang Se-chan and Ji Suk-jin also said, "It took 40 minutes" and "I do." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somin explicitly says that you should not stop calling, and if you want to call Somin, please call me hard."

sbs entertainment program Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.