'Once she came in.' Lee Sang-yeob "I'm not sleeping...I'm full of wits

Actor Lee Sang-yeob shares filming scene of Drama Ive been there onceLee Sang-yeob posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled # I did not sleep # I went once.In the photo, there is a picture of Lee Sang-yeob bowing his head with the script in his hand.The netizens who responded to this responded, What do you do to Song Na-hee? I think I think I think, and I look like a light smile.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama Ive been to once which is currently on air.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob shares filming scene of Drama 'I've been there once'

Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture on his Instagram on the 20th with an article entitled "# I did not sleep # I went once".

In the photo, there is a picture of Lee Sang-yeob bowing his head with the script in his hand.

The netizens who responded to this responded, "What do you do to Song Na-hee?" "I think I think I think," and "I look like a light smile."

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'I've been to once' which is currently on air.