'Nobody knows': Park Hoon, End testimony "I feel sorry for you"

Actor Park Hoon gave his no one knows End impression.Park Hoon said through his agency Story Jay Company on the 22nd, Nobody Knows ended with your great love.I think you have been more interested and loved than ever before, so there are so many people who are personally grateful. He said, I am grateful to all the seniors, actors and staff who have worked together to the end of the wonderful work, and all the viewers who loved the results so much.I sincerely hope that this work will be a meaningful time for a while. The drama Nobody Knows (playplayplay by Kim Eun-hyang and director Lee Jung-heum) is a mystery emotional tracing drama of adults who wanted to protect their children. Park Hoon plays Baek Sang-ho, chairman of the Millennium Hotel and chairman of the Han Life Foundation.He has caught the attention of viewers by radiating a mysterious presence from his first appearance.I smiled at my mouth and gave a favor, but I wondered about my identity with my doubtful words and actions that I did not know what I was doing.In particular, Park Hoon perfectly expresses the emotions of the characters that change at the moment with eyes and expressions.

Actor Park Hoon gave his 'no one knows' End impression.

Park Hoon said through his agency Story Jay Company on the 22nd, "'Nobody Knows' Ended with your great love. I think you have been more interested and loved than ever before, so there are so many people who are personally grateful. "

He said, "I am grateful to all the seniors, actors and staff who have worked together to the End of the wonderful work, and all the viewers who loved the results so much." I sincerely hope that this work will be a meaningful time for a while. "

The drama "Nobody Knows" (playplayplay by Kim Eun-hyang and director Lee Jung-heum) is a mystery emotional tracing drama of adults who wanted to protect their children. Park Hoon plays Baek Sang-ho, chairman of the Millennium Hotel and chairman of the Han Life Foundation.

He has caught the attention of viewers by radiating a mysterious presence from his first appearance. I smiled at my mouth and gave a favor, but I wondered about my identity with my doubtful words and actions that I did not know what I was doing. In particular, Park Hoon perfectly expresses the emotions of the characters that change at the moment with eyes and expressions.