Lee Sang-yeob 'I've been there once' on set, script heats up

Actor Lee Sang-yeob showed off his warm visuals on the set of Ive been there once.Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture and article on his Instagram account on the 12th.Lee Sang-yeob in the post said, #Once she came in. I am secretly script in the room that Song Na-hee writes alone.I am Yoon Kyu-jin who lives in the living room. In particular, Lee Sang-yeob boasted a brilliant visual with a high nose, a small face, and a clear eye.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS2 drama Ive been to once.

Actor Lee Sang-yeob showed off his warm visuals on the set of 'I've been there once'.

Lee Sang-yeob posted a picture and article on his Instagram account on the 12th.

Lee Sang-yeob in the post said, "#Once she came in. I am secretly script in the room that Song Na-hee writes alone. I am Yoon Kyu-jin who lives in the living room. "

In particular, Lee Sang-yeob boasted a brilliant visual with a high nose, a small face, and a clear eye.

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS2 drama 'I've been to once'.