'Jung Jun-ho' Lee Ha Jung, perfect single-footed digestion ..

Lee Ha Jung showed off her beauty even in her straight hair.Actor Jung Jun-ho wife Lee Ha Jung posted a picture on April 2 with the phrase Everyone have a good evening on his instagram.Lee Ha Jung in the photo poses on the recording site; he has been stunned by the big eyes and the beauty of those he sees.Lee Ha Jung added, I finish recording and go to childcare. I expect what time I leave childcare today.han jung-won

Lee Ha Jung showed off her beauty even in her straight hair.

Actor Jung Jun-ho wife Lee Ha Jung posted a picture on April 2 with the phrase "Everyone have a good evening" on his instagram.

Lee Ha Jung in the photo poses on the recording site; he has been stunned by the big eyes and the beauty of those he sees. Lee Ha Jung added, "I finish recording and go to childcare. I expect what time I leave childcare today."

Han Jung-won