'The King' Lee Min-ho, Korean Empire comeback...Jung Eun-chae "I owe you"

The King: Monarch of Eternity Lee Min-ho returned to the Korean Empire.On SBSs Drama The King: Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun), which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, Lee Min-ho, who returned to Korean Empire, was portrayed.Igon returned to Korean Empire. Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan) was radioed to have an intruder, and he was surprised that the intruder was none other than Igon.The former president also returned, saying, Nooknam (Kim Young-ok) is an impunity-like entry, but Koo said, Isnt it right that the king is gone?This is a national emergency. In particular, Koo Seo-ryong confronted Nook-nam, saying, I am going to cross the line from now on.Unlike the expectations of Koo Seo-ryong and Noh Ok-nam, Lee was in Korean Empire. Lee said, I said I received the report in writing.After completing the report, Koo Seo-ryong said, The King owes me a debt. I hope you will answer this question.

The King: Monarch of Eternity’ Lee Min-ho returned to the Korean Empire.

On SBS's Drama The King: Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun), which aired on the afternoon of the 25th, Lee Min-ho, who returned to Korean Empire, was portrayed.

Igon returned to Korean Empire. Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan) was radioed to have an intruder, and he was surprised that the intruder was none other than Igon.

The former president also returned, saying, "Nooknam (Kim Young-ok) is an impunity-like entry," but Koo said, "Isn't it right that The King is gone? This is a national emergency.” In particular, Koo Seo-ryong confronted Nook-nam, saying, "I am going to cross the line from now on."

Unlike the expectations of Koo Seo-ryong and Noh Ok-nam, Lee was in Korean Empire. Lee said, "I said I received the report in writing."

After completing the report, Koo Seo-ryong said, "The King owes me a debt. I hope you will answer this question."