EXO Chen Today (29th) Dear, Obstitutions and gynaecology home page also paralysis 'hot interest'

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae) is getting hot attention with his brilliance.On the 29th, an official of SM Entertainment said, EXO Chen has been a big girl today.On the same day, Financial News borrowed the informants words and walked alone that Chens wife gave birth to a daughter at an Obstitutrics and gynaecology clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.The media specifically revealed the names of Obstetrics and gynaecology, but later deleted them.After the news of Chens daughter was announced, the home page of the Obstitutrics and gynaecology was paralyzed because the daily allowable access exceeded.Chen first-hand announced the marriage and wifes pregnancy in January, when Chen said: I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together.I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news.Then we came to our blessings, and I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay time anymore. SM Entertainment also acknowledged that Chen has met a precious relationship. All matters related to marriage, such as weddings, were held privately in consideration of the wife of a non-entertainer.However, EXO fandom fluctuated greatly in the sudden pregnancy and marriage announcement of top idol members who are active in active duty.Chen said in a month, I would like to express my sincere apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news.Unlike my heart, I was very disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words. I apologized to my fans. / Photo = DB

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae) is getting hot attention with his brilliance.

On the 29th, an official of SM Entertainment said, "EXO Chen has been a big girl today."

On the same day, Financial News borrowed the informant's words and walked alone that Chen's wife gave birth to a daughter at an Obstitutrics and gynaecology clinic in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

The media specifically revealed the names of Obstetrics and gynaecology, but later deleted them. After the news of Chen's daughter was announced, the home page of the Obstitutrics and gynaecology was paralyzed because the daily allowable access exceeded.

Chen first-hand announced the marriage and wife's pregnancy in January, when Chen said: "I have a girlfriend who wants to spend her whole life together. I was worried and worried about what kind of situation would happen due to this decision, but I wanted to communicate with the company and consult with the members a little early so that I would not be surprised by the sudden news. Then we came to our blessings, and I was very embarrassed, but I was more encouraged by this blessing. I was careful because I could not delay time anymore. "

SM Entertainment also acknowledged that "Chen has met a precious relationship." All matters related to marriage, such as weddings, were held privately in consideration of the wife of a non-entertainer.

However, EXO fandom fluctuated greatly in the sudden pregnancy and marriage announcement of top idol members who are active in active duty. Chen said in a month, "I would like to express my sincere apology to EXOel who would have been surprised and embarrassed by the sudden news. Unlike my heart, I was very disappointed and hurt by my lack of and poor words. "I apologized to my fans. / Photo = DB