My braids from Sixteen' releases debut single 'Ninetin' Teaser ..

Seoul=) = Singer My braids raised questions about debut singles with innocent yet funky visuals.My braids released a debut single NineTin (NINETEEN) concept photo on the official SNS on the 27th-28th.The concept photo released on this day is #NaTural and #NewThing version, and it contains the plump personality of 19-year-old My braids.First, in the #NaTural version, My braids bright smiles stand out in a refreshing atmosphere, he completed a natural mood across the border between a girl and a lady.In the #NewThing version, My braids added a pleasant energy with funky charm with a bifurcation hairstyle and colorful fashion.The concept photo to be released on the 29th and 30th is expected to contain some other reversal charm.On the other hand, My braids will release debut single Ninetin through various music sites at 6 pm on May 7 and announce the music industry.

Seoul=) = Singer My braids raised questions about debut singles with innocent yet funky visuals.

My braids released a debut single "NineTin" (NineTEEN) concept photo on the official SNS on the 27th-28th.

The concept photo released on this day is '#NaTural' and '#NewThing' version, and it contains the plump personality of 19-year-old My braids.

First, in the "#NaTural" version, My braids' bright smiles stand out in a refreshing atmosphere, he completed a natural mood across the border between a girl and a lady.

In the '#NewThing' version, My braids added a pleasant energy with funky charm with a bifurcation hairstyle and colorful fashion. The concept photo to be released on the 29th and 30th is expected to contain some other reversal charm.

On the other hand, My braids will release debut single 'Ninetin' through various music sites at 6 pm on May 7 and announce the music industry.