All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi X Cha Eun-woo, who got the news through his stable skills

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo will appear on live broadcasts of SBS 8 News with stable skills.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 19th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo challenged SBS Super Rookie.Behind the blinds was a questionable interviewer waiting.When he heard the members self-introduction, he asked a sensible question in the right place, and Yang Se-hyeong guessed that he would not be a professional interviewer.Do you need a fresh, cute youngest? the questioning interviewer revealed: Cha Eun-woo.Cha Eun-woo, who was calmly asking, is nervous about How do I get the timing to say hello?I didnt say this well in the first place, said Cha Eun-woo, I practiced while I was not watching, I did well behind the blinds.Cha Eun-woo reveals English language, rise and speak ChineseWhen I was in school, I worked hard, and when I was good, I was in third place in the whole school, and I was in the student council, said Cha Eun-woo, who introduced himself with the English language introduction.Yang Se-hyeong also says, What kind of life did you live?When the members asked if Lee Seung-gi was also the student president, Lee Seung-gi said modestly, I did it, but not so much. The highest score was 10th in the whole school.The members then stepped up to interview for the SBS internship. One member selected as Super Rookie has a special gift.Kim Dong-Hyun appeared as a daily intern and released the items paid to the actual Super Rookie.The members who saw the first written test were embarrassed, and the crew said that if only one problem was met first, it would pass. With the production teams start sound, the members raised their hands like electro-photolithography.Only Cha Eun-woo, who first came to All The Butlers, laughed late.Next up is I Want to Know team production. Shin Sung-rok prepared for the filming for Professor Lee Soo-jungs interview.Yang Se-hyeong has shredded to keep security, while the rest of the members have organized their own Ry homes.After interviewing Professor Lee Soo-jung, the members met with the Hyo Woo anchor and Choi Hye-rim anchor.Cha Eun-woo appealed, I can be nervous when the red light is on, and I have been on music broadcasting MC for about a year and a half.Lee Seung-gi also said, I have been going on for many years, and I was also a music broadcasting MC.When reliability was important, Lee Seung-gi laughed because he did not miss the gap, saying, I was the number one player for two years.The members then tested anchor qualities: Choi Hye-rim and Hyun Woo praised Cha Eun-woos lazy tone and Lee Seung-gis stable tone.In particular, Lee Seung-gi reported the article perfectly, and eventually took on sports news; Cha Eun-woo took on radio news coverage, raising expectations.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo will appear on live broadcasts of SBS 8 News with stable skills.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 19th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo challenged SBS Super Rookie.Behind the blinds was a questionable interviewer waiting.When he heard the members self-introduction, he asked a sensible question in the right place, and Yang Se-hyeong guessed that he would not be a professional interviewer.Do you need a fresh, cute youngest? the questioning interviewer revealed: Cha Eun-woo.Cha Eun-woo, who was calmly asking, is nervous about How do I get the timing to say hello?I didnt say this well in the first place, said Cha Eun-woo, I practiced while I was not watching, I did well behind the blinds.Cha Eun-woo reveals English language, rise and speak ChineseWhen I was in school, I worked hard, and when I was good, I was in third place in the whole school, and I was in the student council, said Cha Eun-woo, who introduced himself with the English language introduction.Yang Se-hyeong also says, What kind of life did you live?When the members asked if Lee Seung-gi was also the student president, Lee Seung-gi said modestly, I did it, but not so much. The highest score was 10th in the whole school.The members then stepped up to interview for the SBS internship. One member selected as Super Rookie has a special gift.Kim Dong-Hyun appeared as a daily intern and released the items paid to the actual Super Rookie.The members who saw the first written test were embarrassed, and the crew said that if only one problem was met first, it would pass. With the production teams start sound, the members raised their hands like electro-photolithography.Only Cha Eun-woo, who first came to All The Butlers, laughed late.Next up is I Want to Know team production. Shin Sung-rok prepared for the filming for Professor Lee Soo-jungs interview.Yang Se-hyeong has shredded to keep security, while the rest of the members have organized their own Ry homes.After interviewing Professor Lee Soo-jung, the members met with the Hyo Woo anchor and Choi Hye-rim anchor.Cha Eun-woo appealed, I can be nervous when the red light is on, and I have been on music broadcasting MC for about a year and a half.Lee Seung-gi also said, I have been going on for many years, and I was also a music broadcasting MC.When reliability was important, Lee Seung-gi laughed because he did not miss the gap, saying, I was the number one player for two years.The members then tested anchor qualities: Choi Hye-rim and Hyun Woo praised Cha Eun-woos lazy tone and Lee Seung-gis stable tone.In particular, Lee Seung-gi reported the article perfectly, and eventually took on sports news; Cha Eun-woo took on radio news coverage, raising expectations.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo will appear on live broadcasts of 'sbs 8 News' with stable skills.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 19th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo challenged sbs Super Rookie.

Behind the blinds was a questionable interviewer waiting. When he heard the members' self-introduction, he asked a sensible question in the right place, and Yang Se-hyeong guessed that he would not be a professional interviewer.

"Do you need a fresh, cute youngest?" the questioning interviewer revealed: Cha Eun-woo. Cha Eun-woo, who was calmly asking, is nervous about "How do I get the timing to say hello?" "I didn't say this well in the first place," said Cha Eun-woo, "I practiced while I was not watching, I did well behind the blinds."

Cha Eun-woo reveals English language, rise and speak Chinese "When I was in school, I worked hard, and when I was good, I was in third place in the whole school, and I was in the student council," said Cha Eun-woo, who introduced himself with the English language introduction. Yang Se-hyeong also says, "What kind of life did you live?"

When the members asked if Lee Seung-gi was also the student president, Lee Seung-gi said modestly, "I did it, but not so much. The highest score was 10th in the whole school."

The members then stepped up to interview for the sbs internship. One member selected as Super Rookie has a special gift. Kim Dong-Hyun appeared as a daily intern and released the items paid to the actual Super Rookie.

The members who saw the first written test were embarrassed, and the crew said that if only one problem was met first, it would pass. With the production team's "start" sound, the members raised their hands like electro-photolithography. Only Cha Eun-woo, who first came to All The Butlers', laughed late.

Next up is 'I Want to Know' team production. Shin Sung-rok prepared for the filming for Professor Lee Soo-jung's interview. Yang Se-hyeong has shredded to keep security, while the rest of the members have organized their own Ry homes.

After interviewing Professor Lee Soo-jung, the members met with the Hyo Woo anchor and Choi Hye-rim anchor. Cha Eun-woo appealed, "I can be nervous when the red light is on, and I have been on music broadcasting MC for about a year and a half." Lee Seung-gi also said, "I have been going on for many years, and I was also a music broadcasting MC." When reliability was important, Lee Seung-gi laughed because he did not miss the gap, saying, "I was the number one player for two years."

The members then tested anchor qualities: Choi Hye-rim and Hyun Woo praised Cha Eun-woo's lazy tone and Lee Seung-gi's stable tone. In particular, Lee Seung-gi reported the article perfectly, and eventually took on sports news; Cha Eun-woo took on radio news coverage, raising expectations.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen