All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi and daily pupil Cha Eun-woo 'SBS News' Top Model...Broadcast stations 24pm

Seoul = = All The Butlers members have top model on the news.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated with Broadcast Stations 24 oclock special with Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong and daily disciples Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun.On this day, the members met at the SBS office and interviewed the interviewer behind the blind. Yang Se-hyeong said, I do not think it is an interviewer because I see the sense of speaking.The person behind the blind was Cha Eun-woo, who was all welcomed with applause when Cha Eun-woo appeared; Lee Seung-gi said: It looks so handsome in real life.Its like a real cartoon, he said, admiring.The members narrowed their distance by looking at Cha Eun-woos self-introduction letter, which said that three languages were possible: English language and Japanese.Cha Eun-woo then delivered a greeting to English language: The prosecutor and others were dreams; Cha Eun-woo said, I worked hard when I was in school.When I was the best student, I was third in the school. I actually had a student president. Yang Se-hyeong admired, What kind of life did you live? They passed the first gate of the entrance examination by solving the actual problem of writing the SBS entrance examination, and then went on field practice with the It wants to know team.In consultation with It wants to know, an interview with Professor Lee Soo-jung, a widely known criminal psychologist, was also conducted.Professor Lee Soo-jung has been consulting on It wants to know for about 20 years.In fact, I can see high quality Ry through the production crew, so Ry is not meaningful, he said.The production team explained, It is your general claim and we are paying Ry for the show. I can not give it much, but I am giving it to you.Professor Lee Soo-jung corrected, I started receiving it recently, and there was no advisory Ry for more than 10 years of 20 years.I do not give it every time I do it, but I give it to drought like a bean.It is partially strengthened, it has been verified by actual psychology. Lee Seung-gi said, My husband in your home seems to be unable to lie at all. Professor Lee Soo-jung said, It is a family member who knows that lying is useless.I know that it is meaningless, he said. Because I am processing the information, it is highly likely that I will be discovered. Professor Lee Soo-jung said, The important thing about the egg is that it is talking, and the truth that the US is solved or hidden is revealed.I started the egg when I was a shaky head, and now I have a lot of gray hair. I think I can help you until my head is a little whiter.In the Avatar of jealousy, he said, Does not he marry Gong Hyo-jin, the Weather Report Girl? In fact, Kim Hyun-woo anchor also married Lee Ji-jin, Weather Report Girl.Yang Se-hyeong was interested in the real version of jealousy incarnation .They played Top Model on SBS News on the day of recording.After reporting the given manuscript, the sports news hosts selected by the two senior anchors were Lee Seung-gi and the radio news host was Cha Eun-woo.Kim Yoon-sang announcer appeared and learned news reporting to Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong.

Seoul = = All The Butlers' members have Top Model on the news.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 19th, was decorated wIth 'Broadcast stations 24 o'clock special' wIth Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong and daily disciples Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun.

On this day, the members met at the SBS office and interviewed the interviewer behind the blind. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I do not think It is an interviewer because I see the sense of speaking." The person behind the blind was Cha Eun-woo, who was all welcomed wIth applause when Cha Eun-woo appeared; Lee Seung-gi said: "It looks so handsome in real life. It's like a real cartoon," he said, admiring.

The members narrowed their distance by looking at Cha Eun-woo's self-introduction letter, which said that three languages were possible: English language and Japanese. Cha Eun-woo then delivered a greeting to English language: The prosecutor and others were dreams; Cha Eun-woo said, "I worked hard when I was in school. When I was the best student, I was third in the school. "I actually had a student president. Yang Se-hyeong admired," What kind of life did you live? "

They passed the first gate of the entrance examination by solving the actual problem of wrIting the SBS entrance examination, and then went on field practice wIth the 'It wants to know' team. In consultation wIth 'It wants to know', an interview wIth Professor Lee Soo-jung, a widely known criminal psychologist, was also conducted.

Professor Lee Soo-jung has been consulting on 'It wants to know' for about 20 years. "In fact, I can see high qualIty Ry through the production crew, so Ry is not meaningful," he said. The production team explained, "It is your general claim and we are paying Ry for the show. I can not give It much, but I am giving It to you."

Professor Lee Soo-jung corrected, "I started receiving It recently, and there was no advisory Ry for more than 10 years of 20 years." "I do not give It every time I do It, but I give It to drought like a bean. It is partially strengthened, It has been verified by actual psychology. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "My husband in your home seems to be unable to lie at all." Professor Lee Soo-jung said, "It is a family member who knows that lying is useless. I know that It is meaningless, "he said." Because I am processing the information, It is highly likely that I will be discovered. "

Professor Lee Soo-jung said, "The important thing about 'the egg' is that It is talking, and the truth that the US is solved or hidden is revealed." "I started 'the egg' when I was a shaky head, and now I have a lot of gray hair. I think I can help you until my head is a lIttle whIter."

"In the 'Avatar of jealousy', he said," Does not he marry Gong Hyo-jin, the Weather Report Girl? "In fact, Kim Hyun-woo anchor also married Lee Ji-jin, Weather Report Girl." Yang Se-hyeong was interested in "the real version of" jealousy incarnation ".

They played Top Model on SBS News on the day of recording. After reporting the given manuscript, the sports news hosts selected by the two senior anchors were Lee Seung-gi and the radio news host was Cha Eun-woo. Kim Yoon-sang announcer appeared and learned news reporting to Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-hyeong.