All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi fails to play the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network in Lee Jin-hyuk, who was selected as his role model

Again, a celebrity who made Lee Seung-gi a role model came out.Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk came out as daily guests and went to meet with the members of the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the 5th night.Lee Seung-gi said, I heard a lot of sound that resembles Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago, when Lee Jin-hyuk appeared.Lee Jin-hyuk said, Kang Ho-dong told me.I heard a lot of sound that I resemble Lee Seung-gi from my childhood, he said. When my mother said she was going to the recording today, she told me to meet the role model.Lee Seung-gi laughed at the failure of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.When Yang Se-hyeong said, This is all about you, Lee Seung-gi said, This is one coming out.

Again, a celebrity who made Lee Seung-gi a role model came out.

Kim Dong-Hyun and Lee Jin-hyuk came out as daily guests and went to meet with the members of the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' on the 5th night.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I heard a lot of sound that resembles Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago," when Lee Jin-hyuk appeared. Lee Jin-hyuk said, "Kang Ho-dong told me."

"I heard a lot of sound that I resemble Lee Seung-gi from my childhood," he said. "When my mother said she was going to the recording today, she told me to meet the role model."

Lee Seung-gi laughed at the failure of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. When Yang Se-hyeong said, "This is all about you," Lee Seung-gi said, "This is one coming out."