Kim Hye-soo Lee Sang-yeob, Coffee or Tea certification "Hye-soo is love"

Actor Lee Sang-yeob certified a Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Hye-soo.Lee Sang-yeob wrote on his instagram on April 21, Hye-soo is love # Thank you Fairy # Thank you Sister # I look forward to the day I die.In the photo, Lee Sang-yeob boasts a perfect proportion of tall and small faces, smiling at the camera with a cup of coffee in his hand.The netizens responded, Kim Hye-soo is not a joke and I have a relationship with Lee Sang-yeob.On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama I have been there once.seo ji-hyun

Actor Lee Sang-yeob certified a Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Hye-soo.

Lee Sang-yeob wrote on his instagram on April 21, "Hye-soo is love # Thank you Fairy # Thank you Sister # I look forward to the day I die."

In the photo, Lee Sang-yeob boasts a perfect proportion of tall and small faces, smiling at the camera with a cup of coffee in his hand.

The netizens responded, "Kim Hye-soo is not a joke" and "I have a relationship with Lee Sang-yeob."

On the other hand, Lee Sang-yeob is appearing on KBS 2TV weekend drama 'I have been there once'.

seo ji-hyun