Running Man' Haha "Lee Kwangsoo, absent as Acident...call if you're sorry."

Seoul=) = Lee Kwangsoo failed to join Running Man as an AcidOn SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, Yoo Jae-Suk was fortunate that Lee Kwangsoo was absent and said, Kwangsoo was Acided last weekend.I was unable to do the recording with a fractured ankle, and I said I had to do surgery, he said.Haha said, I was sorry for the phone. Yoo Jae-Suk added, Kwangsoo will return soon with a bright appearance.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Seoul=) = Lee Kwangsoo failed to join Running Man' as an Acid

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, Yoo Jae-Suk was fortunate that Lee Kwangsoo was absent and said, "Kwangsoo was Acided last weekend."

"I was unable to do the recording with a fractured ankle, and I said I had to do surgery," he said.

Haha said, "I was sorry for the phone." Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Kwangsoo will return soon with a bright appearance."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.