'The Battle 4' OH MY GIRL Choi Hyo-jung, Jo Se-ho, "Heads better than Park Seo-joon senior"

Choi Hyo-jung of OH MY GIRL boasted of friendship with Jo Se-hoKBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as The Battle 4), which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in The Steam Diet.On this day, Ham So-won, Hong Ji-min, Ahn Sun-young and Kim Bin-woo, who are called the best dieters in the entertainment industry, appeared. Choi Hyo-jung and Mimi of group OH MY GIRL appeared as special MCs.Choi Hyo-jung told Jo Se-ho, I think it is warm to have a Roy concept these days.I was surprised, he said. I think it suits me better than my real Roy. Yoo Jae-seok said, In the preliminary interview, I was a fan of Itaewon Clath ... I thought it was very unpleasant to see Jo Se-hos head. Choi Hyo-jung said, Its okay to see it directly.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

Choi Hyo-jung of OH MY GIRL boasted of friendship with Jo Se-ho

kbs 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Battle 4'), which was broadcast on the 26th, was featured in 'The Steam Diet'. On this day, Ham So-won, Hong Ji-min, Ahn Sun-young and Kim Bin-woo, who are called the best dieters in the entertainment industry, appeared. Choi Hyo-jung and Mimi of group OH MY GIRL appeared as special MCs.

Choi Hyo-jung told Jo Se-ho, "I think it is warm to have a Roy concept these days. I was surprised, "he said." I think it suits me better than my real Roy. "

Yoo Jae-seok said, "In the preliminary interview, I was a fan of 'Itaewon Clath' ... I thought it was very unpleasant to see Jo Se-ho's head." Choi Hyo-jung said, "It's okay to see it directly."

Photo: kbs 2TV broadcast screen